EPG Problems with TVheadend HTSP client on Kodi 21.0, Data are lost spontaneously
Hi,
I am using Libreelec 11.0.3 with Kodi 20.2 on a Raspberry.
Since my Update to Kodi20.2 (in fact also with Kodi 19.5) the EPG looses all data after 5 to 7 minutes or so. I turn on the EPG and can sit and wait until it disappears and everything is empty. The EPG is fine on the TVHeadend Server and can be reloaded by entering the settings in Kodi:
-> Settings: PVR and TV -> Erase EPG data
After doing this, kodi quickly reimports the data from the server and are again visible for the next 5 minutes
or I reboot the raspberry, also solves the problem for 5 minutes.

Has somebody seen this problem? Any suggestions?
Help is appreciated.
It worked nicely before upgrading to Kodi19.5.
Thanks!
[font][font]一旦安装 IPTV Simple Client 和 Tvheadend HTSP Client,就无法更新 kodi 19.5 以上的 tvheadend epg。[/font][/font]
(2023-11-10, 02:58)zhaosm834 Wrote: [font][font]一旦安装 IPTV Simple Client 和 Tvheadend HTSP Client,就无法更新 kodi 19.5 以上的 tvheadend epg。[/font][/font]
We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The post in Chinese means according to Google:
Once IPTV Simple Client and Tvheadend HTSP Client are installed,
tvheadend epg above kodi 19.5 cannot be updated

But this is NOT the problem, I deinstalled TVHeadend client and installed it again on the raspberry (kodi), but this did not solve my problem.
In fact, the version of the tvheadend client was updated in Kodi (currently: 20.6.4.1), the latest version according to the tvheadend site.

Other ideas?
It is really annoying to always delete the data locally, which are then update immediately from the TVheadend server and cen be seen for like 2 minutes, before they are lost again.
I cannot believe that I am the only person facing this problem.
Thank you
The solution is to delete these 2 files:
epg13.db
epg16.db
in the folder:
userdata\Database
as mentioned in this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=370099
On my raspberry kodi restarted after leaving the file manager and problem was solved.
Thanks to deadlast and hottekoch
Great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG Problems with TVheadend HTSP client on Kodi 21.0, Data are lost spontaneously0