v20 Try to remove Genre, Studios from the home menu. Cannot do it
Hi,

On the Android Box it got autoupdated and got th v20.2, didn't have the courage to use my old skin and all settings (girlfriend's house so  Big Grin)

But i really really hate those Genres and Studios items on the screen. i Went to the Configure Skin Remove all these items but nothing changes. Also removed the "Recently added Episodes" but nothing changes. Try to find the reload skin, cannot find it. So i just downloaded another skin swtich to that and then switch back which i know it refresh the skin (old trick from olf versions of kodi)

My home page looks like this:

You can see the genres and studios.

But on my settings => edit categories => i have removed those menus, i went to configure skin and removed them:

I have then went to TV shows

and removed everything except title and In progress

Can you please assist.

Thank you,
Vassilis
Those widgets you are seeing in the second screen shot are hard coded into the skin.  Unless I have completely forgotten how, they can't be moved or hidden.  I have an Estuary mod (link in signature) that will let you move and disable the various main menu items and widgets for each menu item.  Other than those changes, my mod is mostly stock Estuary (the other changes are mentioned in the first post of the link in my sig).
(2023-09-16, 13:41)pkscout Wrote: Those widgets you are seeing in the second screen shot are hard coded into the skin.  Unless I have completely forgotten how, they can't be moved or hidden.  I have an Estuary mod (link in signature) that will let you move and disable the various main menu items and widgets for each menu item.  Other than those changes, my mod is mostly stock Estuary (the other changes are mentioned in the first post of the link in my sig).

Thank you very much for the reply, i will definetely take a look at your mod. OK Installed it and have a very clean screen. Thank you !!!! great addition to the skin !!!

My question though on the original skin is that on the options those existed and they gave you the option to remove them but nothing  Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Try to remove Genre, Studios from the home menu. Cannot do it0