Android Change of IP addresses stopped playing titles
Hi, I've changed my router and LAN setup which forced me to change IP numbers in my whole network. I've updated the IP addresses accordingely in advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml as I'm using SQL database to store information about files
Kodi connects to sql properly, movies are seen from database, but when I'm trying to play them I'm getting error and information that I should check logs. 

https://paste.kodi.tv/yikupelobo.kodi

Additionaly, when I try to update database it's stuck on 0% for ages. Files played directly from folder works fine.

Any advise? Should I rebuild my database from scratch?
(2023-10-05, 15:46)yottahz Wrote: i, I've changed my router and LAN setup which forced me to change IP numbers in my whole network
That will have killed your library.
The ip address is stored in the path column in the path table of the MyVideos database for every title.

Hopefully you have backed up your library by exporting to nfo files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I used these SQL statements on the MyVideosxxx database once when I moved around some stuff on my NAS:

Code:
update path set strPath = replace(strPath,'/volume2/','/volume1/')
update episode set c18 = replace(c18,'/volume2/','/volume1/')
update movie set c22 = replace(c22,'/volume2/','/volume1/')

If you don't want to mess around directly in the SQL database, I think your only option is to re-scrape your library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change of IP addresses stopped playing titles0