Shield + Latest nightly: Audio dropping out
For the last week or so, I've been having some issues. Audio "stops" for a few seconds, some lag and in some cases the audio turns into some type of static noise until I restart kodi app.
What happens on the screen is that I see it "reloading" Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos (it's showing the logos in the corner). Feels like it's loosing connection or is forced to reload for some reason.
While it works, it's all good. I have pass-through, and it's showing TrueHD in my Sonos app etc. Everything is working perfectly fine until it's not.

I was having this on latest Alpha 2 release and also with the latest kodi-20231004-0f289470-master-arm64-v8a.apk build.

What I've done so far:
* Updated Kodi
* Rebooted Shield
* Unplugged my router, Sonos Arc+Sub and TV/Shield then turned on the router and waited and then Sonos and the rest
* Full reset of my Sonos system and App
* Made sure everything is plugged in correctly
* Tried different cache settings in advanced advancedsettings.xml like buffermode 0/1 and readfactor 1.5/4/8/10 (also tried without an advancedsettings.xml)
* Checked so everything is running latest versions
* Tried different movies/TV shows

My system:
LG C2 55
Sonos Arc + Sonos Sub (eARC)
Nvidia Shield Pro with 9.1.1+ HotFix
ASUS GT-AX6000 router with latest Merlin firmware 3004.388.4
I do not run anything over Wifi, it's all Ethernet cable except for the Sonos Sub which is using SonosNet.
kodi-20231004-0f289470-master-arm64-v8a.apk build
Source: SMB On both NAS and my Windows 11 PC (happens on both)

Part of log when issue happened today:
https://paste.kodi.tv/bekitaduga

Any suggestion on what steps I could try next? I'm installing Kodi Alpha 1 since I know for sure I didn't have the issue on that version. But I'm not sure if upgrading to Alpha 2 is the actual cause of my issue. Something else might have happened.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Seems to be autostop causing the issue. It went away when I disabled it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shield + Latest nightly: Audio dropping out0