[img] resize issue
I tried to resize an image using "img=200x400" (in square brackets) but it wouldn't take.  I followed the instructions from here: https://forum.kodi.tv/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

The post is here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3172650

I inserted the image using the "picture" icon and then switched to "Source" mode to edit the code and enter the resizing portion (=200x400, also tried =540x1170) but when I came out of "Source" mode, the change wouldn't take.

Am I doing something wrong?
(2023-11-20, 17:41)shmn Wrote: I tried to resize an image using "img=200x400" (in square brackets) but it wouldn't take.
It seems to be working now. I've edited your post and added the [img=200x400] tag.

You can also add a spoiler tag around the image. [ SPOILER ]foo[ /SPOILER ]
(without the spaces in the element)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks.

Any idea why it wasn't working?
(2023-11-20, 19:53)shmn Wrote: Any idea why it wasn't working?
Nope, no idea. It worked first time I tried.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Test.

I think there is a bug in the system.  If I manually type in the the img code with the address including the =200x100 it works. 

But if you insert an image and then try to add the =200x100 using the "Source" button, the changes are not saved.  Or if you manually enter the correct code and then go into "source" for any reason, when come out of source then the =200x100 disappears.  Or if you preview your message and then make any changes it also erases the extra code.
Which Source button are you referring to?
My Signature
Oh, right. I see what you mean. I never noticed because I am always in html mode.

You start off in WYSIWYG mode.
You insert the image, then click Source to see the html code.
You add the sizing.
Switch back to WYSIWYG which then deletes the sizing

Maybe @yol knows how to fix, but I guess the interim solution is not to switch back to WYSIWYG.

Thanks for reporting.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[img] resize issue0