Watched Check Box no longer shows Unwatched Quantity
In list modes the watched check box for TV series used to show the number of unwatched shows or a check mark if all were watched.

In Beta 1 for partly watch series a chevron (>>) was imposed over the unwatched quantity number.

In the Beta 2 version now only the chevron (>>) is shown and the unwatched quantity no longer appears.

Not a major problem but it was a great feature to quickly see what new shows  had been added to the library.  Is this a AeonNox: Silvo problem  or a new limitation of Kodi?  

It would be nice to have this back.

Thanks,  this is a great skin.
It's also a useful extension for me, especially as you can still (de)activate the number of episodes in the configuration. In addition, I always sort the series overview by the number of unseen episodes, which makes less sense now if you can no longer see in the overview how many episodes are still unseen.

Please correct this as soon as possible!

Keep Racing SpeedyBoo
Yes, no longer shows watched status. Just shows all my shows as in progress. Have used this skin since the beginning, but had to switch skins unfortunately because this is a requirement for me.
Will check periodically to see if the issue gets resolved, as this is the best overall skin.
I removed that cause I thought it would be redundant since I added the season, episodes, and unwatched to the mediaflags...

The unwatched episode count was only accurate for 99 or less since anything over would show 99+

Not entirely sure of the best approach here. I could revert the change, get rid of the mediaflags, show both even tho redundant, or just change it all up and do something different Huh
Hi Mike

Thanks for responding.  The menu modes I am referring to are the Tri Panel and Slim List.  It would be nice to see the unwatched info back  in the check box.

Usually I am only looking for small numbers like 1 or 2 to indicate that my Library manager (Sickchill) has captured the latest episodes.

Thanks for your work. I wish I could contribute to the project but  my mind is too tired to learn any more computer languages after 65 years.
My problem is now in files view, not in library view, rather than showing watched episodes with check mark and unwatched with no mark, it now shows all episodes whether watched or unwatched with >>.
(2023-12-23, 02:30)gcdlz Wrote: My problem is now in files view, not in library view, rather than showing watched episodes with check mark and unwatched with no mark, it now shows all episodes whether watched or unwatched with >>.

I just fixed this about 20 minutes ago on Git.
Hi,
Still the same on my kodi (windows) and also on my andoid boxes.
see picture how it looks now on 9.1.0 and is not good:

the next picture is how it was on previous versions and is the good one:

Can you fix this.
thankx grtz ed
Thanks, will get new update from git.
Is it possible to get it fixed and that kodi downloads the update of the skin,
thankx

were can i find the older versions, i want to roll back to 9.01 if this can't be fixed
(2023-12-24, 19:44)eddedrukker Wrote: Is it possible to get it fixed and that kodi downloads the update of the skin,
thankx

were can i find the older versions, i want to roll back to 9.01 if this can't be fixed

The GitHub version of the skin, with these changes and many others, has been available for a while. If you are as impatient as this message suggests then I would recommend using the latest version of the skin to provide feedback Smile
Ok sorry,

i have the 9.1.0 on the laptop now and i copied the 16x9 from the git and now it looks like this:

ImageImage

the view type is set to rightlist. 
the next picture is how it was with the older version
the first page of the rightlist view shows series with numbers off episodes and also if it was watched or episodes resume

The same here Yes, no longer shows watched status. Aeon Nox my favourite skin but now i am struggle with this bug ....new version 9.1.0 on NVIDIA shield TV . On Windows works fine
I understand the issue.
Try latest from Git and then we can go from there.

A shame that I worked on the skin for as long as I have and no one mentioned anything until after the skin was posted… 😑
It is a very strange situation. Today I added a folder with 5 series. May be location of this folder was on folder Documentary, but all files appear with empty status boxes. After watched half of game, the checkbox status changed as supposed to be ( progress). But folders with TV show - completely screwup. I changed the skin — all good. But I Like Aeon Nox too much, i don't want to change it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched Check Box no longer shows Unwatched Quantity0