Watched Check Box no longer shows Unwatched Quantity
Oh, i think i have the version of the git on my laptop. maybe i'm doin something wrong. if i click on link some post ago in this tread i come to the pages Wrong boolean fixes #192 then i pick browse files and than code and choose zip. i can't instal this in kodi 20.2 so i unpack it and copied manualy into the right folder and overwrite the current, then i get the first picture that i posted (the checkboxes are all empty) in the previous version (9.01) that i had on my system it was filled with the number of episodes and also with watched sign when i did watch it compleet. when busy then there was the busy sign in that checkbox.
can you help me to get the fixed version so that i can install it in kodi as zip file in the add ons.

thankx
Don’t browse files. Just choose latest from master if on Omega or change to nexus if on Nexus. Browse files makes all files from that commit so they are not the latest.
Ahhh stupid me, ofcourse now chnge to nexus and have the right one, thankx
Hi, now installed the right one, i see in rightlistview only in the page where the episodes are checkboxes, they are filled with the cuurent status (watched or resume or empty when not watched. see pictures

ImageImage
All the issues mentioned in this thread should be fixed with the latest changes on GitHub.
How do I use the update on GitHub to fix my tv box?
All fixed now with the latest from git,
thankx for the good work!
(2023-12-31, 08:53)eddedrukker Wrote: All fixed now with the latest from git,
thankx for the good work!

Could you plz give us the link of new update which you use?
Hello Mike.
Could you please tell us, which parts of GitHub we can find updated link?
is it right one ?
https://github.com/MikeSiLVO/skin.aeon.nox.silvo
Skin has been updated in Kodi repo for Nexus. Don't need GitHub for these changes.
I have no idea how this “magic” is working. Yesterday the screen was blinked, during my watching session, and suddenly I realized that everything back to normal. I checked the version of skin—nothing change  Confused. Can you explain?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched Check Box no longer shows Unwatched Quantity0