Scraping trouble on video
Video 
Hello everyone!

I use the moviedb python and filebot database to rename my files so that Kodi can recognize them easily.
Problem, sometimes several episodes recognized by this database are reunited in a single video, in this case how to do?

Secondly, a two-part TV movie is also combined into a single video, but is only recognized by the series database, even though it's a TV movie.

Have you managed to overcome these problems in any way? Kodi is great but I'd be frustrated not to be able to play everything, if you have to juggle between the desktop browser and kodi depending on what you want to see it gets complicated doesn't it?

Bonne journée,
cop1p1gou1
(2023-12-23, 10:49)cop1p1gou1 Wrote: sometimes several episodes recognized by this database are reunited in a single video
(2023-12-23, 10:49)cop1p1gou1 Wrote: a two-part TV movie is also combined into a single video,
It sounds like you are incorrectly naming your files. You may be naming them for Stacking.
Provide some screenshots of the problem videos so I can clearly see how you have named them.

(2023-12-23, 10:49)cop1p1gou1 Wrote: but is only recognized by the series database, even though it's a TV movie
Yes, TV Movies are listed as series. This has nothing to do with Kodi, it is how the scraper sites have added them.

(2023-12-23, 10:49)cop1p1gou1 Wrote: Have you managed to overcome these problems in any way?
Nothing to overcome. Seems to be a problem at your end. No-one else is complaining about these issues, and I have used Kodi for almost 10 years and not come across your problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your reply,

To be more precise, sometimes three episodes are combined into a single video because that's how it is on the official DVD, so the scrapper doesn't recognize this video as three episodes. What should I do in this case?

Have a nice day
i could provide some screenshot soon yes
(2023-12-23, 13:14)cop1p1gou1 Wrote: To be more precise, sometimes three episodes are combined into a single video because that's how it is on the official DVD, so the scrapper doesn't recognize this video as three episodes. What should I do in this case?
Use this naming convention -

https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...sode_Files
Thank you a lot !

However, i have a last trouble, some episodes of my tv show are not find with my scrapper (tvdb4), 
these are bonus episodes not referenced in its database, can i show these episodes in the tv show repertorie in Kodi with an other way ?

have a good day.
(2024-03-16, 09:27)cop1p1gou1 Wrote: these are bonus episodes
If they are not listed as Specials at TVDB, then you will need to create your own nfo files.
Here is a template for Episode nfo files... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Templat...e_Template
You will need to save the Bonus "episode" as a Special. So name it something like EpisodeName S00Exx.mkv with xx being the episode number you want to use. Best not to use one already used at TVDB.
Then name the nfo file exactly the same, except using the .nfo extension.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks a lot Karellan , and long live to Tenacious D Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping trouble on video0