v21 Aeon Tajo - Omega
The Omega version of Aeon Tajo is already available through the official Kodi repo. It fixes a lot of bugs and adds many new features, among them:

- New Widewall view

- New CenterList view

- Extensive support for Videolinks, a new Omega feature, allowing to play the Youtube musicvideos found with Generic Artist scraper directly from the music views

These are only some of the many changes that you'll find in this new version. 

If you like Aeon Tajo and you’re willing to support its development, you'll find more information in the skin going to: SYSTEM / General options / Information. Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks for this important update of Aeon Tajo.

Unfortunately I have a single but big issue.
The exit menu previously showed more options: Exit Kodi, favorites, settings and another option I don’t remember.
This update changed this: the selected option is no longer correctly highlighted and settings is completely missing. Where can I find the settings option now?
Some people have told me about issues with the highlighted color when updating. It usually gets fixed restarting Kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Unfortunately this issue remains even after multiple restarts. I am running Kodi on a SHIELD TV (Android).
It’s the issue only on the exit menu? What was the last version of Aeon Tajo you were using, Nexus?
Yes, the issue is only on the exit menu. This is how it looks like with language set to German:
Sorry that I cannot provide a better or English image, because I don’t have any available means to reach the Settings pages.
And yes, previously I had Nexus without any problems.
Only thing I can think of is that you had set black colour as the emphasis colour, since the word TAJO should follow aeon in that screen. If that’s not the case, change to Estuary, delete completely Aeon Tajo, even its settings and download again from Estuary to make sure this time the installation is correct. Settings are not meant to be open through the exit menu anyway.
Thanks for your quick response. I will try this asap and report back.
hi, so I installed kodi 21 RC2 and this skin for omega everything works as it should but I can't get the video links to work. I tried right click and query info for all artists. I also tried going to the video links addon itself and run it until it finished, but nothing appears in the music library in kodi although i can see the links in the database when I open it with sql light

any idea how to troubleshoot? I don't get any errors

EDIT: I just saw the little icon next to the song title, I was actually looking for a text saying videolinks for some reason Big Grin but I can confirm this feature works 

nordicguy
(2024-03-20, 20:24)manfeed Wrote: Only thing I can think of is that you had set black colour as the emphasis colour, since the word TAJO should follow aeon in that screen.

That did the trick! Thanks again for your help. Smile
Simplemente genial, es la mejor skin para Kodi. Mi enhorabuena por tu trabajo.
(2024-04-07, 22:28)Arlekinado Wrote: Simply great, it is the best skin for Kodi. My congratulations for your work.

Thanks!
I just have a question where to find the Background pictures, especially that one with the many Movie themes ? Thanks
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
I guess that the one you mean is in media/tajo folder
My media/tajo folder is empty. The path is .kodi/media and there is no tajo folder.
I am looking for this picture.Image
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Tajo - Omega0