Remove rounded corners of Posters in Arctic Fusion
Hi there,
I would like to remove rounded corners from posters in panels within the Arctic Fusion theme from Jurialmunkey. I found an older post from him saying he uses textures with rounded corners using alpha and then he applies transparency using a colordiffuse. I couldn't find it in the xml files myself yet and didn't get any reply elsewhere, unfortunately.
I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I don't know this skin, but I am sure xml files got link to rounded corner textures.
However, if you cannot find them, you can always replace the png files corresponding to the rounded corner (may be only one file filpx / flipy). PNG files are probably packed in an .xbt file, you can unpack / pack this file with the Official texture tool.
Create a 1 transparent pixel png file and save it to replace the one(s) corresponding to rounded corner. Then repack the xbt file and replace the original one.
Hi, thanks for your reply. Finally found the correct .png files in the media/diffuse folder.
@CFou The "selector" for the posters still has rounded corners and I'd like to change that as well. Do you or someone else know what's the label for the selector to highlight each poster, so I can find it in the corresponding xml file and change the border radius? Thanks again!
Sorry, no... (as I said, I don't know this skin)
(2024-03-28, 17:17)CFou Wrote: Sorry, no... (as I said, I don't know this skin)

@CFou Thanks for your reply. Yes, I remember. But shouldn't selectors have the same label regardless of the skin?
It should be a texture, so it could have any name.
The skin should have a texture file (.xbt), look at me first post here : Decompress the file and look at the png files in it.
(2024-04-02, 20:12)CFou Wrote: It should be a texture, so it could have any name.
The skin should have a texture file (.xbt), look at me first post here : Decompress the file and look at the png files in it.

The skin doesn't have any texture file at all. I will check all folders for a png file for it. Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove rounded corners of Posters in Arctic Fusion0