TV Show won't scrape. V21.
Upgrading my Kodi setups to v20/21 and on my main PC which I use for maintaining my media and database Kovi v21 won't scrape a TV show, my AEW PPV series, despite having local NFO files for the series and all episodes.

This show worked fine in Kodi v18 and shows up fine in my Jellyfin server which then pushes to several Kodi clients which also display the show. Just in the local Kodi DB does it not scrape. No idea why?
Debug Log ?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also your tvshow.nfo and one episode nfo file posted to Kodi Paste Site
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The log shows an error stating "no information found" despite the NFOs being present and full on information. Tried scraping with 2 different metadata scrapers as default for main folder, which scrapes all other AEW shows fine ( I think) so no idea why Kodi just won't scrape based on local information. JF does it fine.

2024-05-17 00:33:19.842 T:704 warning : No information found for item 'smb://MEDIASERVER1/AEW/AEW PPV (2019)/Season 0 All In 2018-09-01/', it won't be added to the library.

Repeats for all "seasons" and won't add the show, seasons or episodes.
(2024-05-17, 09:13)Karellen Wrote: Also your tvshow.nfo and one episode nfo file posted to Kodi Paste Site

TV Show NFO

https://paste.kodi.tv/yidoximeqi

Latest Episode

https://paste.kodi.tv/lagipivuci
Don't know what is going on with this, as it is completely wrong, but delete it from your tvshow.nfo file and try scanning again...

xml:
<episodeguide>
<url post="yes" cache="auth.json">https://api.thetvdb.com/login?{&quot;apikey&quot;:&quot;439DFEBA9D3059C6&quot;,&quot;id&quot;:369003}|Content-Type=application/json</url>
</episodeguide>
My Signature
(2024-05-17, 09:45)Karellen Wrote: Don't know what is going on with this, as it is completely wrong, but delete it from your tvshow.nfo file and try scanning again...

xml:
<episodeguide>
<url post="yes" cache="auth.json">https://api.thetvdb.com/login?{&quot;apikey&quot;:&quot;439DFEBA9D3059C6&quot;,&quot;id&quot;:369003}|Content-Type=application/json</url>
</episodeguide>

Trying to remember when I set this up, I think I copied another TV as the basis to create this "show" since it doesn't exist like thi anyplace else, and just eddited the required fields as nessecary. Each new PPV I create the NFOs myself, adjusting the required info. So unsure where that line came from but likely the original TVSHOW.NFO I used as a templeete. Deleting it allowed the show to scrape and 1 "season". Not sure what causes the rest to not scrape now.

Edit * That was scraping with TMDB TV scraper. With the TVDB TV scraper none of the episodes scrape.
(2024-05-17, 09:52)K0D1User1138 Wrote: So unsure where that line came from but likely the original TVSHOW.NFO I used as a templeete. Deleting it allowed the show to scrape and 1 "season"
I can't remember the old TVDB episodeguide, maybe that is it from quite a few years ago? Not sure, but the correct ones look like this...
xml:
<episodeguide>{&quot;tvdb&quot;: &quot;369003&quot;, &quot;tmdb&quot;: &quot;91555&quot;, &quot;imdb&quot;: &quot;tt10691888&quot;}</episodeguide>

1 Season? It is a start.
Delete the show from the library, rescan it and provide the Debug Log that captures the scan.
My Signature
(2024-05-17, 09:58)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-05-17, 09:52)K0D1User1138 Wrote: So unsure where that line came from but likely the original TVSHOW.NFO I used as a templeete. Deleting it allowed the show to scrape and 1 "season"
I can't remember the old TVDB episodeguide, maybe that is it from quite a few years ago? Not sure, but the correct ones look like this...
xml:
<episodeguide>{&quot;tvdb&quot;: &quot;369003&quot;, &quot;tmdb&quot;: &quot;91555&quot;, &quot;imdb&quot;: &quot;tt10691888&quot;}</episodeguide>

1 Season? It is a start.
Delete the show from the library, rescan it and provide the Debug Log that captures the scan.

Deleted the show from the library, rescraped with TVDB scraper and it didn't scrape anything. Changed to TMDB scraper and it scraped the show and 1 season (season 5).

I should explain I created the "tv show" for AEW PPVS and each PPV is a "season" with 2 shows, the pre-show and the main show. And again all of this worked fine in Kodiv18.
OK something's going weird as I made a further post that never appeared.

Here's from the log when trying to rescrape with TMDB.

https://paste.kodi.tv/nibelutuyi

Rescraping with TVDB still returns nothing.
(2024-05-17, 10:46)K0D1User1138 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/nibelutuyi
Full log. And run the scan for that single show, not the entire library.
My Signature
Full Log

https://paste.kodi.tv/zaviqariqa.kodi
xml:
<videolibrary>
<tvshowextraart>
<arttype>clearart</arttype>
<arttype>clearlogo</arttype>
</tvshowextraart>
<movieextraart>
<arttype>discart</arttype>
</movieextraart>
<musicvideoextraart>
<arttype>banner</arttype>
<arttype>landscape</arttype>
</musicvideoextraart>
</videolibrary>
All the above can be removed from your as.xml as the code has been removed from Kodi. Those settings are no win the Settings>Media>Video page in Kodi.

As for the log, it skips all episodes except S05.
Can you rename the show from \AEW PPV (2019)\ to \AEW PPV\ and try scraping again?
My Signature
(2024-05-17, 11:47)Karellen Wrote:
xml:
<videolibrary>
<tvshowextraart>
</tvshowextraart>
<movieextraart>
</movieextraart>
<musicvideoextraart>
<arttype>banner</arttype>
<arttype>landscape</arttype>
</musicvideoextraart>
</videolibrary>
All the above can be removed from your as.xml as the code has been removed from Kodi. Those settings are no win the Settings>Media>Video page in Kodi.

As for the log, it skips all episodes except S05.
Can you rename the show from \AEW PPV (2019)\ to \AEW PPV\ and try scraping again?

I renamed the PPV folder without the date, scraped with TVDB and still got nothing, with TMDB the series scraped but now zero seasons/episodes.
(2024-05-17, 18:11)K0D1User1138 Wrote: I renamed the PPV folder without the date, scraped with TVDB and still got nothing, with TMDB the series scraped but now zero seasons/episodes.

I think you will be out of luck because the shows you are looking for are not listed as TV shows but as movies.

Example from your log file "smb://MEDIASERVER1/AEW/AEW PPV (2019)/Season 11 AEW Double or Nothing":

TVDB: = https://www.thetvdb.com/movies/aew-double-or-nothing
TMDB: = https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/1265700

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show won't scrape. V21.0