TV series dvd library
Hi guys, but can't TV series on DVD be put in the Kodi library?
(2024-05-25, 17:13)tuonick Wrote: Hi guys, but can't TV series on DVD be put in the Kodi library?
Each individual episode is put into the library.

How have you ripped your DVD's? What format are they in?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
[font][font]iso[/font][/font]
ha jem downloads iso
(2024-05-25, 21:06)tuonick Wrote: iso
Ok. Not really the best format to be using. Why don't you rip each individual episode into mkv files?

But if you want to keep iso, which may be problematic on some hardware/OS playing the DVD/Bluray menu's, then you need to name your iso files correctly.
If the iso file contains the first 4 episodes of season 1, name it as follows...
The Expanse S01E01E02E03E04.iso

It is not the best method to start creating your library. Kodi does not know where each episode starts and ends.
I suggest doing it right from the start, rather than getting annoyed because things don't work as you expect them to.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
[font][font]Tanks friend[/font][/font]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV series dvd library0