Get missing metadata
Is there a way to get missing metadata like if you are scraping from tvdb but it has missing stuff like thumbnail plot or thumbnal get that frorm tmdb or poster and vise versa since i use the tvdb scraper for most of my shows and some shows there are mising metada or a poster or adiffernt episode summary on one website or one is missing the other one has it so can get metadta and posters and thhumbs for certain shows if the shows are same order and ammount of episodes?

Sorry if not clear. I am not sure ho wto word this.
I am not referign to changing the folder for a certain show i know how to do that but i want to combne metada sort of like how plex, emby and jellyfin does it gets missing metada from the other scaper.
(2024-05-25, 21:14)kolbdog32 Wrote: Is there a way to get missing metadata like if you are scraping
No, it is not possible to mix data from different scrapers using Kodi.
You are better off using a media manager to do that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get missing metadata0