No Covers showing up
I'm using WinXP with XBMC Atlantis Beta1 in library mode - but the movie covers (tbn files) aren't shown - what's the reason for that?!
mmh, you didn't post the logfile - what's is the reason for that? Big Grin
Seriously without it we can just guessing so please post a full debug log to pastebin.

Thanks,
WiSo
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
mhhh? because there IS no log file? it doesn't crash - the covers are simply not showing up.
Hi,

could it be the same problem I've posted about over here? (no solution so far)
Well.. I realized, that this error is ONLY in the windows version of Atlantis Beta1 - XBMC for XBOX properly shows cover art. The windows version doesn't show any covers at all Sad I switched to file mode and checked my TV Shows folders - every folder has a TVShow image - but it also doesn't show up Sad So what's wrong? Sad

Doesn't any1 know what do doHuh Sad
WiSo Wrote:mmh, you didn't post the logfile - what's is the reason for that? Big Grin
Seriously without it we can just guessing so please post a full debug log to pastebin.

Thanks,
WiSo

please post a debug log ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
How do I do that? (get the debug log)
Go to settings->system and enable debug log. The log file can be found in c:\documents & settings\username\application data\XBMC\xbmc.log if started via the installer link.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
brutus01 Wrote:Hi,

could it be the same problem I've posted about over here? (no solution so far)

I figured it out. the problem was my PROFILE name - it had an 'ä' in it which XBMC doesn't seem to be able to handle. So I changed the profile folder manually and startet it again. Because XBMC is caching the cover pictures, it wanted to write them to my profile - and because of the 'ä' in it, it wasn't able to enter the directory which resulted in missing covers.

It's now working again - check if that might help you, too!
Can you reproduce this easily by changing the profile name again?

Forgot to press submit yesterday:
Cheers!
Would you mind posting you logfile in any case since it should work with special characters.
I had exactly the same problem. Creating new windows user on my htpc solved the problem.
my login name was: thµnder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Covers showing up0