Is it possible to do a horizontal shift (video) ?
Good day to everyone

Is it possible to do a horizontal shift? I want to display the video on the top left corner of the screen as I want to put an image overlay. Currently I have the setting: Zoom: 0.8 and Vertical Shift: -1. This makes it so that my video is on top but unfortunately dead center. Can I make it so that the video scooches over to the left? I browsed through the python jsonrpc api but unfortunately did not find any that I could use.

Here is an image of what I want it to look like:

Big thanks to anyone that could help me.
Can't see your image.

Use button 17...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ah sorry, I used button 13. Since I didn't use imgur, I'll just link the image here.

For additional Info I'm on raspbian so I'm on fullscreen mode and can't do window tiling. I just want my video player to fit the videowindow in my VideoFullScreen.xml. As of now I can only partially do it - it's on top centre, making it partially blocked. I just need to scooch it over to the left then I'm happy.

VideoFullScreen.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<window id="11190" type="window">
    <controls>
        <control type="image" id="11191">
            <description>Overlay image</description>
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <visible>true</visible>
            <texture>/home/myuser/Desktop/test.jpg</texture>