Displaying problems
Hello

I have a problem when I´m opening XBMC. The opening screen is shown properly, but when the menu appears the picture expands some 5 cm (in all directions) meaning I can't see the edge of the picture. Why is this? Anyone else with the same problem?

I have tried to change the resolution. It does'nt work... When I do that, full screen mode exits...

I have nVidia 8600 GT with the latest drivers runing on a new HTPC with Vista.

Thank you for help

Simon
I have the exact same problem Huh
You can always switch between fullscreen and window with "\".
We need more infos in order to help you. You could start with posting a logfile via pastebin and some infos about your windows.
Win: Are you using any special settings like bigger fonts than normal?
XBMC: Is your gui resolution != you video resolution?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
in the settings / appearance / screen/ calibrate display to align the edges of the screen and location of the subtitles. some tvs have over-scan issues
WiSo Wrote:Win: Are you using any special settings like bigger fonts than normal?

This did the trick, thank you!
I had bigger fonts than default - hadn't a clue that this could interfere with resolution issues in other apps Rolleyes

Thanks again for a quick answer!!
/Putte
Shouldn't be but we have to look into it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
zeputt Wrote:This did the trick, thank you!
I had bigger fonts than default - hadn't a clue that this could interfere with resolution issues in other apps Rolleyes

Thanks again for a quick answer!!
/Putte

Same for me. Thanks alot!

Simon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Displaying problems0