Video playback issue
I'm having the same issue on my classic xbox running 8.10 t3ch install.
can you press o on the keyboard and get up the codec information while playing, it might give you some hint ie buffer running out or high cpu usage?
I have the same motherboard as you guys, and have the same problem. So my question is who would be responsible for fixing this problem... intel, or XBMC?
eQUIV Wrote:I have the same motherboard as you guys, and have the same problem. So my question is who would be responsible for fixing this problem... intel, or XBMC?

XBMC =)
If you run Atlantis beta 2, your Intel chipset will work like a charm Wink
Thanks for the tip, I'm going to give this a whirl when I get home. Some USB sticks can be used as virtual memory in Vista, so it's possible that having the increased memory is correcting your problem.
Thank you so much, putting a USB memory stick in the computer actually solved TWO problems for me! =D
After having problems with xbmc and not solving it, I noticed that I had problems using a free video service here in sweden, called http://www.playprima.se. Its very good service that plays in HD, but it lagged and freezed on this computer (not netlag), the sound as well.
The problem I had with xbmc was that the speed of the playback was changing and sort of lagging, just as described by the thread creator in the first post.

Also this MIGHT be a video card problem, I have a HD2600pro and im 90% sure playprima worked well with the x1950 I had borrowed before I got the 2600 (didnt have xbmc back then).

Anyways, the problem is NOT isolated to xbmc!

Everything solved with the USB stick! Thanks!
I cant believe it but it actually works!
No one know when the next build will be released ? (or if someone can compile xbmc.exe) thanks !
artik Wrote:No one know when the next build will be released ? (or if someone can compile xbmc.exe) thanks !

Sticky at the top of this forum.
Hitcher Wrote:Sticky at the top of this forum.

Oh, missed it ! thanks Hitcher. But when you say :
Quote:"Fingers crossed then."
that mean svn build still not solved the issue ? For example, http://ocs.nl/xbmc/XBMCSetup-Rev17261-jester.exe will solve the intel issue ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback issue0