Possible to add support for Logitech diNovo Mini keymapping out-of-the-box?
DGMurdockIII Wrote:please dont not add support for to svn add it to the program

The program's source code is on svn, we have to add it there to ever get it in the program Wink

Anyways. This is a new feature and hence it will be earliest bundled with atlantis+1.

Jiggles the fix is not available yet, The ticket will be closed when its available. And if you still want to compile from source there is a how to on the wiki
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
daveage Wrote:I just wanted to write a similar thread. I have another problem with DiNovo Mini.

And it is showing the "popup menu" with choices for scanning, setup and so on. There is a special key for popup on normal keyboard, but this mini doesn't has anything like that. I'm using the right click of mouse, but it doesn't work on some screens, 'cos it exits to the basic menu.

Can someone suggest the solution.

Thanks in advance.

How about if you hit 'c' on the keyboard? Is that what you talking about?
I'd also like to add that the navigation seems kinda odd, complementing what daveage says. Sometimes I need to press Backspace to exit a screen and sometimes it's a Esc or a Rightmouseclick. This should be just simplified to one key, like it is in Windows Media Center.
Feel free to do so then. Keymap.xml allows this.

Note that currently it's really, really simple: Escape _always_ takes you back one screen. Backspace takes you back one folder level (and in addition could take you back a screen if there are at the root folder level).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I know it's possible, but I'd like this to be the perfect media center software which is out-of-the-box perfect!

Pressing Esc on a DiNovo Mini is done by pressing Fn + Tab, not the most handy combination. I'll look into remapping it into a better combo.
Hi

I have found a temporary solution that works for me. It is for the windows edition.

Install überOptions http://www.mstarmetro.net/users/rlowens/ to let you tweak setpoint settings.
This lets you map all the mediakeys to other functions. I mapped Play/Pause to p etc.

This may be a problem if you use the mediakeys in other apps. But then you could write an autohotkey script to help you out.

Hope this helps.
Anyone have luck with this yet?
There is a ticket in trac for this, it's just waiting for the next release.
I know this isn't available in the publc builds, but is it available in the SVN? It sounds like it based on a previous post...
nothing new ?
Anyway, i found a way for the context menu.

Add :

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<ContextMenu>Mute</ContextMenu>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

In your keymap.xml
That will map the context menu on the letter "l" on the keyboard.
Context menu should already be mapped to C should it not?
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Context menu should already be mapped to C should it not?

Ouch, sorry, absolutly right ... it seams my "C" keypad have some issue on my dinovo mini ! Tongue
I just discovered that the multimedia keys are now working in XBMC. Thanks!
Nice to know it works now!

What version have you instaled?
Revision 19256 I think, not exactly sure... I usually rebuild every couple of days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to add support for Logitech diNovo Mini keymapping out-of-the-box?0