.wma Tag support suggestion..
first i like to say thanks to the devs. for the great work so far.

i would like to know if in the near future xbmc support .wma tag information like albumname,song name,bitrate, ect. just like id3 tag info for mp3's. because my whole music collection is stored in .wma files. what i also like to see is when i play a song/album that i see the song/albumart. but i heard that with .wma files it is different than with mp3's because it stored the albumart seperatly from the music (.wma) file. i tried it how hullebulle said how to do it for the folderart but nothing happend maybe i did something wrong...

keep up the good work
show me an opensource .wma tag reader in c/c++
and i'll see what i can do
frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
(frodo @ nov. 19 2003,07:07 Wrote:show me an opensource .wma tag reader in c/c++ and i'll see what i can do
yes, that's gonna be the tricky part Image tag (link to fr) supports most tag formats, but unfortunatly wma is not one of them Sad
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
would the wm9 sdk work for developing the code for wma. i'm not a programmer don't yell at me if i just made an idiot outta myself... :d . i'm not a huge fan of wma, but if it's just another cool feature to add to make xbmc even better...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.wma Tag support suggestion..0