volnorm in mplayer
So encode my videos in aac, and for some reason they always come out sort of quiet. Since then I found options to fix it in new videos, but I would rather not re-encode all of them. I usually just use mplayer to watch them, which makes it easy since mplayer has the -volnorm option. What I need to know is, if there is a comparable option in xbmc, or if it somehow possible to change the options passed to mplayer. Other posts have talked about an audio option for it, but I don't think I have that, all i have is a volume and I already have it all the way up. So anyone have an idea?
XBMC on Linux isn't using mPlayer FYI. I do not know of a function to do what you want but I haven't ever needed that either...
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
I was under the impression is used a modified version of mplayer, so I would think it would have all the same functions.
You're under the wrong impression. Xbox is the only platform that has mplayer available, others have just dvdplayer and paplayer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
volnorm in mplayer0