Playing .flv files with Videomonkey/xbmc
Hello everybody,
my name is Michael and I´m a really newcomer on the MAC.
I´m trying to build up a mediacenter on a MAC Mini. Videomonkey is a great plugin - I would like to use ist playing files from the ARD-Mediathek. Some of the files are .flv files and videomonkey/xbmc is not going to play them.
What will I have to do to make ist work playing the flV´s ?

Thanks for yor help
regards from Berlin
Michael
You won't be able to play flv files unless you have a T3CH release of XBMC, prefferably the latest version. Not too many MAC XBMC users my friend. Being that it's a Microsoft product, why not try getting a copy of Windows or an old Xbox and the latest T3CH release of XBMC.
iRoNBiLL Wrote:You won't be able to play flv files unless you have a T3CH release of XBMC, prefferably the latest version. Not too many MAC XBMC users my friend. Being that it's a Microsoft product, why not try getting a copy of Windows or an old Xbox and the latest T3CH release of XBMC.

Your comment is completely irrelevant to ernesto999's post. wtf is your problem? No To my knowlege, XBMC has been ported to OSX and the Mac Mini can can run XBMC.

ernesto999 Wrote:Hello everybody,
I´m trying to build up a mediacenter on a MAC Mini. Videomonkey is a great plugin - I would like to use ist playing files from the ARD-Mediathek. Some of the files are .flv files and videomonkey/xbmc is not going to play them.

Thanks for yor help
regards from Berlin
Michael

Are you asking if the VideoMonkey plugin can to stream content from ardmediathek.de or do you want to know if XBMC can play .flv files?
ernesto999 Wrote:Hello everybody,

Thanks for yor help
regards from Berlin
Michael

Did you try to change the player in the plugin settings Huh

sfaxman...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing .flv files with Videomonkey/xbmc0