576p Media Flag
looked through all the threads and can't believe nobody has mentioned this so far, where is the media flag for 576p PAL dvd standard? MIP is picking up the right info from my movie file but as there is no corresponding flag to match there is no flag showing. An oversight surely? Can i make a request for djh to make one please?
I'd make one...if i really knew how, which i don't.
The way I understood it, fekker's solution used 540i and 540p, which is what Aeon should support. Am I wrong?
Oh? I was under the impression there was now support for 576 flagging? I can't find the post that listed it (well, i can't find the media flagging thread), but i was sure about 576...
MIP2 tagged several of my movies 576i Confused
Yeah...AFAIK MIP tags 576i or p...But maybe not?
It does.
Fair enough. So am I right in thinking it no longer does 540i/p?
i don't know if it does 540i/p.....Who uses this? I mean, what video format uses this? only re-encodes?
I have a few in my library (granted most of my DVDs are NTSC), but the 540p ones are oddly cropped hd movies, and not pal dvds.
Yeah I requested 576 support from fekker. Would love a matching 576 icon.
krypt2nite Wrote:Yeah I requested 576 support from fekker. Would love a matching 576 icon.

Me too....Anyone keen to make one? i would, but i'm not so crash-hot with graphicsNo

I guess both an 'i' and 'p' 576 flag would need to be made? or just a 576 with no regards to interlaced or progressive?
Patch (untested):

http://www.aeonproject.com/dropbin/AeonS...6flags.zip
Thanks man it works great. I didn't use the XML since mine is all hacked up, but the icons fit perfectly. If I were to be picky though, the font size is a bit bigger then 720p but it's not even a big deal.
I thought it might be. I'll attend to it later.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
576p Media Flag0