Scraper / Thumbs issues
I am still sort of a newbie to XBMC Windows, but have been using the XBOX version for a few years now. I love the program and all of the great support that is provided here! I have an issue with SVN build 12293 where I have it installed on 2 different Windows systems and 1 box will display Thumbs for Video and Music just fine. the other system will not display these no matter what scraper I am using! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times with no success. I have read the Wiki and the online manual and still have not found an answer to this.

Any help on what I can do to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Ando
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Please enable debug logging in system settings and check if there's a dll loading error.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
äh build 12293 you say? This is really obsolete since we're at 19XXX already.
Please get a newer jester build from the third party sticky thread.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks and I will post a debug later today as I am at work right now.
Ok there are several of these in the log:

06:56:22 T:1372 M:2649165824 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Unable to load special://xbmc/system/ImageLib.dll (126)

I have pasted the log here:
http://pastebin.com/m53418d79

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ando
I was able to fix the problem after I saw this:
From build 16744 onwards this also includes the two missing .dll files msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll

I had upgraded the build to 19xxx

Thanks for all the help guys.

Ando

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper / Thumbs issues0