New Pictures view: Stripshow
Some concepts.

Grid: Max

Grid: Normal

Info Minimise (after a short delay)

This will be adjusted to provide all the metadata for Pictures as it becomes available in XBMC.

Best view I'v seen so fare for pictures!
Utterly Fantastic DJH. The name sounds a little bit like going to a gentleman's club though. Or is that intentional?
+1 grid max Big Grin(photo view)
djh,

You are a genius! Shocked

keep your good work Smile

Maybe same views for other videos and music too?
obtender Wrote:+1 grid max Big Grin(photo view)

I think there's going to be the option to use them all. I can't see why there couldn't be.
Wow, just wow.

This in github yet? or still WIP?
I agree with Duplex !
best ever
Looks good djh. What is that last picture from? That is quite unique.
Gorgeous indeed.
I love photos (I'm a photographer myself) and I'm really glad to see some improvements in the pictures part of Aeon.
Woo Hoo DJH you're the man... And you really come up with some of the coolest backdrops ever, I don't know where you find them all.
I swear you just post these fantastic screens/concepts soley for the reason of boosting your ego. Keep up the good work. I think it looks great.

One question though, in the second screen, when scrolling through photos, does it auto resize the photo to fit the screen(minus the scroller) or does the photo scroller just appear on top of the photo?
redtapemedia Wrote:Utterly Fantastic DJH. The name sounds a little bit like going to a gentleman's club though. Or is that intentional?

Have you seen the first two pictures in the first image? Wink

Who is that by the way?
Looks really nice!
Look absolutely stunning...I'm beginning to wonder why you ask us for ideas...You clearly don't need to!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Pictures view: Stripshow0