• 9(current)
[RELEASE] GameTrailers (Video) Plugin
KidVulcan Wrote:All of them. And ya, it was working fine up untile yesterday for me as well. Thats why I dont think it has to do with Dharma. Somthing changed, I changed somthing maybeHuh Not sure what though

Try hitting Z or whatever button is zoom/ok. Maybe your set to original size. Mine is default on normal.
daledude Wrote:Try hitting Z or whatever button is zoom/ok. Maybe your set to original size. Mine is default on normal.
Ok, update. Now it's doing it for ALL video files. If I was a lesser man, this would be the point were I'd start swearing like a sea hag. Instead I've included pix of my misery
Seriously, first person who can tell me whats going on will win a No-Prize
Before I forget, here's pic of me pressing "z" on my keyboard during video playback.
@KidVulcan
The "addon" is written for Dharma only - the video plugin is not.

If I were you I would press "O" to check the video format details, but I thing it's the video scaling model you chose...
Ok, so I was worried about messing something up but after installing and uninstalling xbmc several times between last night and today, I stopped caring. Last install I started playing around with the settings, one by one, found in the "Playback" submenu and it seems that there's an issue with DXVA2. As soon as I unchecked that streaming video started playing full screen, though a tad jittery. Tonight I'm going to try watching a TV show with this option unchecked.
Hi, great plugin, am I the only one who's experiencing problems with the GTTV channel? addon.py gives an error when i try to enter the GTTV part of the plugin, I'm using the Dharma repository version.
@ssboisen
If you upload your xbmc.log at pastebin.com I could have a look...
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_File
Dan Dare Wrote:@ssboisen
If you upload your xbmc.log at pastebin.com I could have a look...
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_File

will do when I get home later today, I had the same thing happen when I tried entering Reviews even though it worked earlier, so it might just be something that happens from time to time

btw. if you don't mind me asking is it possible that your MS Channel 9 plugin will be avaiable in your dharma repository at some point?
The HD option seems to have stopped working because the addon always play SD versions nowadays so an update which fixes this would be nice. Smile
@Dimmuxx
Could you be more specific, section, episode name etc?
Dan Dare Wrote:@Dimmuxx
Could you be more specific, section, episode name etc?

Dharma Beta 4, the all section, all movies except bonus round. For some reason bonus round works as it should but nothing else.

I tried to change all settings too but nothing works, auto/mplayer/dvdplayer, flash/quicktime/windows media video, standard/hd.

Also there is a script error when selecting gttv in the channels section.

It used to work a month+ ago so it's probably something on the site that changed, I have been looking through the code but I didn't find anything specific. If I select movie information it shows the correct path to the hd version but it still plays the 640x360 version.
@Dimmuxx
Try new version (1.2) and see how it works for you...
Dan Dare Wrote:@Dimmuxx
Try new version (1.2) and see how it works for you...

Yeah now it works, and nice touch with the HD icon. Smile
Thanks, enjoy!
Dan Dare Wrote:Thanks, enjoy!

Will do, thanks for the nice plugin.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] GameTrailers (Video) Plugin0