• 8(current)
XBMC 9.10 codename suggestions, location in a TV Show (or Movie?) begining with a "C"
castle?
or Nabuchodonosor, because he was Babylon's king but no c Sad
Also no spelling? :p
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I like Camelot...

But I'm really excited for when XBMC reaches XBMC Firefly or XBMC Serenity :p
fine a C name it is then

Centurion XBMC

man this would work based on the film series of ROME which was I thing the best series on TV ever.

In the Roman infantry, centurions initially commanded a centuria or "century", which means company or tribe[1]. Centuries, or Centuriae, developed from the Roman Tribal system under the Servian reforms and could contain anywhere from 40 to 240 men. This became 80, at full strength, under the Marian reforms. Later, generals and Caesars further manipulated these numbers with double and half-strength units. Gaius Julius Caesar, for instance, made the first century double strength.

During the Imperial era Centurions gradually rose in seniority in their cohort, commanding centuries with higher precedence, until commanding the senior century and therefore the whole cohort. The very best centurions were then promoted to become centurions in the First Cohort, called Primi Ordines, commanding one of the ten centuries and also taking on a staff role. The most senior centurion of the legion was the Primus Pilus who commanded the first century. All centurions, however senior, had their own allocated century.
Conan
Paulpoco Wrote:Conan

O'brien? That would ROCK. I bet he'd mention it on his show.
XBMC: City of Angels
Trying to help clean up the afterbirth :laugh:
Casablanca ;-)

That's spain and means white house ;-)
Captain Future ;-) LOL
linuxluemmel Wrote:Captain Future ;-) LOL

If captain then for sure - Captain Caveman ! WOW double C :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Maybe we should pick the best names out of this list and put a poll on the front page of the XBMC.com website.
Please don't choose Camelot !! In France when you said something is a "Camelote" means that this thing is a very low quality thing ....

Edit: Why not Cyrano ?
Camelot would make sense ....
But there are others ...

Atlantis -> Babylon -> Camelot
-> Conan
-> Casablanca
-> Caligula .... (Roman Emperor) Veni - Vedi- Vinci LOL
The movie was made 1979
-> Copernicus -> I like this one ...

Regards
Hans
Atlantis->Babylon->Crete
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 9.10 codename suggestions, location in a TV Show (or Movie?) begining with a "C"1