Option to mark/flag watched videos with a color?
Hi guys

A few years ago I was using a program called GbPVR..it had an option ive yet to see in other HTPC programs which i found to be incredibly useful yet very simple.

What it did is that there was an option to auto-mark seen videos/movies in colour (yellow was the default..). That way when you browse through a TV series or a long list and you cant remember which was the last episode seen you just look at the colour as a quick reminder Smile

Is anything like that avilable for XBMC...?
i assume its pretty simple to achieve since we already have a resume entry in the database (so i assume it could be used as seen).
Is it done in the skin level or program level? i dont know any programing or skining but would be really glad to help in any other area related (testing, documentation etc..)

what do you guys think

Zeltak
Hi, if you use the library mode for your tv shows/movies you will have this feature. The way it will display is skin related.

For example in Mediastream it will display as a closed eye for unwatched and as a open one for watched.

Take a look at this wiki page: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Video_Library
Hi

Thx for the answer Smile the problem is that i dont use the library mode Sad. Especially for tv shows where i have alot of non english shows the scrapers dont find....

thx again

Zeltak

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to mark/flag watched videos with a color?0