• 338(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
Which media manager is the best one after Ember? Sad to say, but i think it's time to abandon this divine app for a while as it doesn't work as it should. Anybody with an idea of which manager to use?
pettson3816 Wrote:Which media manager is the best one after Ember? Sad to say, but i think it's time to abandon this divine app for a while as it doesn't work as it should. Anybody with an idea of which manager to use?

Though ember hasn't been updated in a long time, it does scrape all my movies and TV shows how it should. I seen no reason to abandon ship right away. What's your problem exactly?
It allso works for me nowSmile
I tryed to make my own coustom genres in the settings->miscellaneous-genreeditor. They showed up, but marked with red text.
When i try to change genre in the "edit movie" menu, the coustom genres doesnt show up.
Is this something Im doing wrong, or is it something wrong with Ember?
pettson3816 Wrote:Which media manager is the best one after Ember? Sad to say, but i think it's time to abandon this divine app for a while as it doesn't work as it should. Anybody with an idea of which manager to use?

I actually have the same question.. The TV features don't work so well.

Currently, I use TheRenamer to properly name all the files, then EMM for movie scrapping, all via command line. I'd love to simply it if possible
have you tried http://www.tvrename.com/ for tv shows?
Can I change the genre for every movie in a spesific source in one operation, or do I have to edit every single movie?
I think Ive red something about that somewhere, but I cant remember where.
joeranjensen Wrote:Can I change the genre for every movie in a spesific source in one operation, or do I have to edit every single movie?
I think Ive red something about that somewhere, but I cant remember where.

Select the titles/right-click/Genres is so unintuitive that it needs reading?
olympia Wrote:Select the titles/right-click/Genres is so unintuitive that it needs reading?

Ive tried that, marked all titles i want to change genre for, right clicked one of the marked titles and chose genre. The only title who change genre is the one I actually was clicking on.
Its not unintuitive at all, I thougt it should be the way you describe how to do itSmile
joeranjensen Wrote:Ive tried that, marked all titles i want to change genre for, right clicked one of the marked titles and chose genre. The only title who change genre is the one I actually was clicking on.
Its not unintuitive at all, I thougt it should be the way you describe how to do itSmile

Select them instead of marking.
FWIW, Ember continues to work 100% fine for me. I use it several times a week to update my library.
------------------------------------------
Dharma Quick Setup Guide:
XBMC tips on the TechNazgul Blog
------------------------------------------
olympia Wrote:Select them instead of marking.

Ahhh, finaly I get itSmile I have to hold down "ctrl" button when I select them. I only tryed the "alt" buttonLaugh
joeranjensen Wrote:Ahhh, finaly I get itSmile I have to hold down "ctrl" button when I select them. I only tryed the "alt" buttonLaugh

lawl.

ctrl is the windows universal method of selecting certain files shit will select all files between your first and last.

-=Jason=-
olympia Wrote:it still works me. Have you bothered checking if tmdb up and running at the time you were facing with difficulties?

I've just scraped a few movies without issues (certainly as dicussed zillions of times before, you have to have fullcast enabled to workaround imdb changes).

Works fine for me too for both Movies and TV Shows with the "fullcast enabled" trick.

Also i can confirm that some times tmdb and tvdb have scraping problems. But if you try in an hour or more all working fine.

Don't blame the non-development progress for any problem that you have with EMM.

Cheers
Nessus
The following doesn't work for me, even with fullcast enabled (everything else does):

1) Go to custom scraper, scrape nfo only
2) Choose only rating, votes, top250
3) Watch as all your movies lose this data instead of being updated.

Does this work for anyone else and I'm doing something wrong, or is this indeed broken?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
  • 338(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24