Get the updated CVS TREE download here
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>sourceforge cvs seems to be working again</span></span>

i packed the latest xbmc cvs sourcetree for all users/devs who can not live without the latest updates of xbmc.

you can grab it here: http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/files/cvs/...-08-04.rar
latest change included:
only minor fixes. most work is currently done on the new mplayer.dll.

[1766] 19-08-04 fixed: temp/fanspeed checkmarks were unreachable when both checkmarks were not activated

mplayer dll and conf files. put them into your xbmc mplayer folder:
latest change included:
dunno check the readme included :p
url=http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/files/cvs/mplayerdll-19aug2004.rar

if you get the cvs mailinglist and know that you only need a few files you can grab em here instead of downloading the whole xbmc/mplayer cvstree over and over again:
this one will be updated more frequently.
http://xboxmediacenter.de/files/cvs/
latest change included:
[1759] 18-08-04 fixed: skin: system settings

sourcecodepack for xbmcs mplayer pre5 dll:
http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/files/cvs/...-08-04.rar

i will try to keep it uptodate so check this thread for updates.

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
thank you, :kickass: i was desperately waiting to try the newly added features.

greetzzzz
daywalker
just updated. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
can you install a cvs server?
cvsnt
i have a cvs server installed, but since i hope that the sf issue won't take that long i didn't bother in learning how to sync em. :p
hi,

thank you hullebulle !! :o :o
daily update. Smile
update the web cvs index. updated rar will follow (waiting for the mplayer pre5 checkin from gybrush). Smile

finaly updated with mplayer pre5 (new dll).
if you are interested in the mplayer code too reply here and i will set it up. Smile
:o thank you sir :bowdown:
(hullebulle @ aug. 15 2004,18:37 Wrote:i packed the latest xbmc cvs sourcetree for all users/devs who can not live without the latest updates of xbmc.

you can grab it here: http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/files/cvs/...-08-04.rar
latest change included:
[1756] 18-08-04 added: libdts 0.0.2 for dts decoding
[1755] 17-08-04 updated: mplayer core to version pre5
hmm, just downloaded that rar, but the changelog lists this as the latest changes:

- 17-08-2004 added: romanian language file by bompy
 - 17-08-2004 updated: polish language file by napek
 - 17-08-2004 updated: small changes to the skin
 - 17-08-2004 updated: german language file
 - 17-08-2004 fixed: bookmarks display properly in my programs even without <shorcuts> in xml and when remove shortcut/scan option enabled.
 - 16-08-2004 fixed: fanspeed setting didn't kick in on xbmc load

don't see any dts stuff in the changelog..
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
i am interested in the mplayer code :nuts:
can you make a rar?
yes please, mplayer code would be nice too. since sourceforge is taking so long to fix the problem Sad
the mplayer changes are not in the changelog cause we decided to check in the new mplayer stuff as a new branch. i merged the new mplayer.dll and codec.conf with the main source for this pack.

mplayer.rar will follow. Smile
thank you hullebulle!!!
in the end... you will make your own cvs server!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get the updated CVS TREE download here0