Get the updated CVS TREE download here
added the mplayer source to the cvs directory and you can download the full pack here:
http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/files/cvs/...-08-04.rar

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
@hullebulle: the correct link is this, no¿? 'cvs'

http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/files/cvs/mplayer_cvs_tree_18-08-04.rar
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
true. fixed. thanks. Smile
hi,

hey cool the cvs server runns perfect !! :kickass: :bowdown:
guess i have to screw the cvs sever idea.
there is no nice way to sync em. what i am doing now is checking the source out and doing an import with this source to my cvs server since a commit don't work. but unfortunatly the import don't update all changed files.

if somebody has a nice idea and maybe a solution for the future (a script that will do it all) i think about keeping the cvs server as a no delay cvs repository for all interested "non team" devs.
(hullebulle @ aug. 18 2004,21:57 Wrote:guess i have to screw the cvs sever idea.
there is no nice way to sync em. what i am doing now is checking the source out and doing an import with this source to my cvs server since a commit don't work. but unfortunatly the import don't update all changed files.

if somebody has a nice idea and maybe a solution for the future (a script that will do it all) i think about keeping the cvs server as a no delay cvs repository for all interested "non team" devs.
i don't claim to know anything about this but is it possible to create a user account that have read rights only ?? if so then all could use that instead of anonymous login ?
Nod  No  Huh

edit:
as i said i didn't know nothing.. checked how things work and found this.
Quote:sourceforge.net provides two types of cvs repository access, one for the general public and one for project developers. to be considered a developer, you must be on the team member listing for the sourceforge.net project in question. developers will be provided write access to the repository when using cvs in conjunction with ssh. non-developers are provided anonymous read-only pserver-based cvs access.

so i guess its a No Image
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
updated xbmc main source. Smile
no new mplayer.dll or source. will follow later i guess.
@hullebulle: i upload a patch for mplayer with my sources at nightfalltech or here
it's based in mplayer cvs 2004-08-20. it works fine with every file that i test.
see readme.
cvs is back up :d ...finally

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get the updated CVS TREE download here0