Television DVD's, How to link to individual episodes?
Question 
I have nfo files to load the appropriate DVD when an episode is selected, but I would like to be able to start playing that episode without having to use the DVD menu.

Is it possible to specify the track & chapter to start at in the nfo file for an episode?
You could always rip each episode individually...It's what i do, and is the best way, i think.
I was doing that, but it's a pain and having the ability to automatically jump to a specific title and chapter should be a simple feature that could link into the existing bookmark code.
1. Skip to the start of the next episode.
2. Bring up the bookmarks dialog.
3. Click on "create episode bookmark"

Obviously the multi-episode file has to be in the database for this to function.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:3. Click on "create episode bookmark"

Obviously the multi-episode file has to be in the database for this to function.
Sorry for the delay, life got in the way LOL

I can't find anything that says "Create episode bookmark".

Also, I have the DVD in the library, is that the same thing as being in the database?
Use PM3.HD for a start. I can't guarantee every skin has implemented this button.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yep, that was the problem, thanks! I was using Aeon, no button in that skin.

And here is the fix for Aeon posted at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post348642 in case anyone else has this problem in the future.
Im probably doing something pretty dumb,.. but for the life of me I cant seem to get the episode bookmark button to become active. Both the mediastream and PM3 skins have the button in them, but it is not clickable. Ive tried several nameing conventions and nothing works. What nameing convention are you using on your iso files to enable multi-episode library entries?
Star 
Hello pkellum,

Ya, It's possible.
Create the individual bookmark for each episode. Combine all these.
Then, rip them all. Put them in the same track.
Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Television DVD's, How to link to individual episodes?0