TV Shows Not Found
Hummm, I am rather embarrassed to be asking this question, but for the life of me, I swear this has worked many times before and now isn't.... so I've obviously broken something...

I have the following Tv Show structure

House\
--Season 01\
----Episode 01 - Pilot.avi

and the following RegEx: Season ([0-9]+)[\\/]Episode ([0-9]+)[^\\/]*

My logs are posted here:
http://pastebin.com/m4ecc9ed3

I feel the obvious is staring me in the face... and yet... I cannot see it.

Somebody hit me around the face with a large trout and explain the fatal flaw?
Rename your dirs ionside house to "house season 01" then rescan the house dir at teh top of the tree/.
Jyujinkai Wrote:Rename your dirs ionside house to "house season 01" then rescan the house dir at teh top of the tree/.

Still no luck...

TV Scanning is fully recursive so needs to find a filename matching the regex... strangely it's not finding any still. I've had this working many many times... I'm beginning to wonder if there's a glitch in my XBMC build... since it's pulled from the SVN, there's a chance I got a suspect build
ok... try this...

House\
--Season 01\
----Episode 01 -

Go Set Content on HOUSE.... and then make sure it is NOT set to autoscan....

Then select the House dir and select "TV Show Infomation" if this bring up a dialouge box then the show is not found... so you can type in alternitive versions of the show name... try "HOUSE MD"... then you should get a list of shows and just click the correct one...

? That help?

Example...

Life on Mars (i want teh US version but it is finding the UK version) Do what i said but type into the manual infomation bit Life on Mars US.. ok it and it fixes itself.
AGAIN the same user error.

IF you set content on HOUSE to tvshowS (see that big bloody S) any SUBFOLDER of the house folder will be assumed to be a single tvshow (see, no big bloody S). if you insist on setting the content per show you have to tick 'this folder contains a single bloody tvshow'
heh i was just coming back here to edit my post and say that after your last explanation in my thread
this time with even more bloody's Smile
Issue resolved.

Erroneous hidden NFO was the culprit

Self administered poke in the testicles with a rusty compass needle was applied.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Not Found0