Cover art Missing in Library after latest SVN Up
Hey all,

updated to svn 21118 or 19 last night. IN library mode now most of my movie cover art is missing from the main view, I use thumbnail view mode. If I grab any movie and check the info the cover art is there. If I browse for a thumbnail from the info window both a local and current file is available.

I have cleaned, and updated the Library, but did not rebuild. I just get the camera icon for over half my movies, I also lost my TV show banners in the main view and episode thumbnails but still have my season icons when inside the specific tv show.

should i just delete my .xbmc folder and rebuild from scratch or is this an issue.

Thanks,

Dave
new stuff (video flagging) got added to the library db. if it's not too much work (no .nfo), i'd suggest you simply rebuild
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
r21125 might have done that, but r21129 would have fixed it again.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks JM,

Yes I did a complete rebuild off the library even with all my files having nfo's it take 45 minutes. But still had the same problem following the rebuild of the library. Will update now.

Thanks again for all the work!

Dave

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cover art Missing in Library after latest SVN Up0