• 2(current)
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations
if someone knows a command that can get the path to the currently playing song/album please by all means post it .........!!!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:with music playing from the Home screen press menu !

Which menu? The one popping up when pressing "S" like in this screenshot?

As you can see in the background of the screenshot music is playing. I have also activated the "Home Visualizer" option in the menu but nothing happens. Do I need another mod to get this working?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:Which menu? The one popping up when pressing "S" like in this screenshot?

As you can see in the background of the screenshot music is playing. I have also activated the "Home Visualizer" option in the menu but nothing happens. Do I need another mod to get this working?

from there press back
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hi, i have a problem, all works fine but i see the cd art as one of the slideshow fantart too Huh any clue.
Quote:Hi, i have a problem, all works fine but i see the cd art as one of the slideshow fantart too any clue.
yep because is in the same folder as the fanart!

you can do 3 things
1. Edit the code to only display one static fanart and loose the slideshow
2. make another folder for the cdArt and put all the cdArts there but if you have one or more albums named the same you will have problems
3. make a subfolder inside the artist/band folder and put the cdArt there this is the code to edit
Code:
<control type="image">
            <description>Cd overlay</description>
            <width>270</width>
            <height>228</height>
            <posx>112</posx>
            <posy>-143</posy>
            <texture diffuse="home/disc_mask.png">[color=Red]backdrops/artist_fanart/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist][/color]/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album].png</texture>
            <!--<texture>home/cd_overlay.png</texture>-->
            <aspectratio align="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
        </control>
the part in red is the path to the artist/band folder just add another folder and add the name to the path like this
Code:
backdrops/artist_fanart/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]/<new_folder_name>
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
scrolling Wrote:This site has high quality album artwork.

http://www.albumartexchange.com/
Shocked
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
natew Wrote:Shocked

but in that page there any cd art at all, just covers !!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

theres more on the gallery
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:from there press back

Then I only get
which still has the Aeon menu and no artist fanart and all the OSD information isn't there either which leads me to the conclusion that I'm either totally stupid on this one Oo or I'm missing some mod/tweak Huh

Btw these are the ones I did for testing:

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway: Image
Kelly Clarkson - My December: Image
Kelly Clarkson - Thankful: Image
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Reaven...still cant make it work :/ (I must be dumb) plz could you do a post with your Aeon Auriga + mod package....plzzz Rolleyes
am not at home but my version of auriga is the one before the current one(june 8,09) and my version of XBMC is RC1 so its related to something else.

whats exactly your problem now Viking ?

and Montellese your problem is you can get to the Visualisation screen ? if its enable under settings your suppose to get there pressing menu or back from the Home screen in my case on a Mac I can accessed pressing back or menu because is the same button.

http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Music

*weird it is Visualization or Visualisation ? the xml filename is MusicVisualisation but in the wiki said Visualization.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:am not at home but my version of auriga is the one before the current one(june 8,09)

and if you have the most current version of XBMC it suppose to work

But when your back home plz upload your working package Rolleyes

edit: my problem is both no cd art and no fanart is working for me..
and what you see at least the visualisation ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Montellese:

http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Visualizations
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
when I set visualization to off I only get after a while dimmed window and no fanart...When I set it to on I see only cover but not that one with cd picture mod Confused
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations2