Needing some much needed help...
In the recent past I began a "redesign" project called PM3.5........While adding "Media Flagging" to it, I came across a thread about a patched Xbox compile allowing Media Flagging for the xbox. It is just a tester and am I trying to get things with PM3.5 done so, when and if, Media Flagging comes to the xbox, it will be ready, and there will be a skin out there with all the cool updated stuff. One that runs smoothly on the Xbox.....and has 4:3 and 16:9 support.

With that said.......I had to completely redo my xbox because the new (patched) compile for Xbox would not recognize my old library (I'm still not sure why) and thus I need you fine people to donate.....

Money......NO.
Time.......a little.

A couple of rar'ed up packs of Movie posters..........well, if you could.

I know I could scrape....(which I have)....but I scraped with no posters and no fanart because with an 800+ movie library and 80+ TV season library on the Xbox......things tend to get SLOW, and I'm tring to get things going as quick as possible. Plus the system is also extracting meta-data from ALL the video files......so you can imagine what I'm going thru. I have already gotten 212 posters and re-sized them all to the same width and height. But 817 movies, plus TV too......time consuming, to say the least.

ANY help would be great........

Plus.....to give back, I'll resize them all to 680x1000 and re-release them and all my Fanart (960x540) in an "Optimized for Xbox" pack. That would be almost 2000 re-sized images to help out anyone who has RAM related issues. All in one D/L.
If you could create a list of the movies you need posters for i'd be glad to help.
bigfoot1214 Wrote:If you could create a list of the movies you need posters for i'd be glad to help.
Same here i will help if i can. even though i dont have xbox any more
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Typing a list of 400 would take some time.......so what I'll do is edit together some screen captures and post the pic. It will show the list and not give me writers cramp. This ok?

EDIT: Got to looking at the lists.........It is missing Van Wilder: Freashman Year and The Crow: Salvation.
Ok i went through the list and was able to get posters for most of them. I wasn't able to get
-spooked
-star trek
-superman doomsday
-stephen lynch- live at the el rey
-the best of benny hill
-tinkerbell
-tupac assassination reckoning
-vacancy 2 first cut
-van wilder freshman year
I'm goin to goin to resize them and ill try to get them to you later today.
Hope this helps.
here they are.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PR382HCB
Thanks Bigfoot.......I thought you might drop them by the house, but here they are.
I'll give you a call tomorrow before Kid Rock and Skynard hit the main stage.

Later.....

EDIT: MAN!!!!! Thanks to Bigfoot there.....I only gotta get around 110 more posters.

Still gotta get them all assigned properly in the library......then onto the 800 pieces of Fanart.
Next week is gonna be full!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Needing some much needed help...0