RSS Feed sources weirdness...
I can't imagine that all rss feeds are broken since they work in other apps. No worries guys I'll just use another product where the rss feeds that I have compiled actually work. Thanks for trying.

hasta,
mpadilla2
Umm.. How about you provide the full debug log as requested? But, if you don't want help, then don't worry about it.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
bad formulation. i meant our rss code is borken Smile
Wanted to post back and let you guys know that the original posters rss feeds work fine in boxee in case you want to investigate.

All of my rss feeds work fine in boxee as well.

cheers
mpadilla2
It's like pulling teeth. This is painful. Not sure how many times I need to ask you for a FULL DEBUG LOG.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
I posted that I'm not using xbmc any more. So there are no logs to post, sorry.

If you guys want to fix your app you'll have to investigate yourself.

For the record, had it not been for tslayer's absolute rudeness I would not have searched for another application to use. I took a few minutes and searched out tslayer's postings and practically all of the ones I saw are rude and condescending to the users. I would think that if one was in the business of building and promoting an application one would exhibit a little more respect and patience with the user base.

I happen to support a web based application myself in my "real job" and have never and will never be as condescending and rude as tslayer has been no matter how many times I have to ask my users for particular information.

Maybe there are other users out there willing to take a beating from tslayer and willing to help troubleshoot the xbmc rss problem.
Ha! We give you the app for free, then you want us to bend over backwards to fix your problem, yet you CBA to provide us with the details to do so? Good riddance! Hows that for rude?
Yep, I'm very rude. All I did was ask for logs. Anyhow, glad we don't have you as a user anymore. Not sure what kind of beating I gave you. All I did was ask for a Debug log and then after not getting it, I said it was like pulling teeth.

Maybe you should learn how to provide the requested information and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Lovely.

I won't argue anymore.

Is this just another "devs are rude" thread? If a developer sounds rude this ONLY because they have to ask the same questions thousand times a day on the forums and irc.

EDIT: Closing now ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS Feed sources weirdness...0