screen/art when next item in playlist is started
I've been an XBMC user on my XBOX for as long as I can remember and it just gets better and better.

One thing that has always bugged me (and I searched through the forums for a good hour or so to see if someone else had asked already) was when you have a playlist active (ie playing) then depending on your view layout you get the information for the current song under the selection cursor, NOT the current song playing.

Usually you might scroll down and select a song to jump to from the list, which is all good because as you move the selection cursor around the information on the screen (normal view OR now playing) updates, but as the next song is started the information does not update.

Is there a way to automatically either have the selection cursor follow the active song being played so the cover art and other information updates automatically? I've searched high and low and can't seem to find anything.

The yellow highlighting of the song seems to update ok, and indcates which song is playing, but the art and info never seems to follow this... Huh
You can just modify the skin so it always displays what's currently playing. A cursor that jumps around ain't much use IMO.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
screen/art when next item in playlist is started0