XBMC is Lagging after I FTPd some files over...
Any thoughts on what this could be from? I looked around and didn't really see any other posts similar to this one.

The only files I really remember editing was my favourites.xml... I have been FTPing all types of music video and picture files this morning though.

Any help is truly appreciated.

Thanks
Update!

So I started to realize the xbox begins to lag after trying to access my F:\ drive. I decided to just delete the items I put onto the xbox and assumed that it would've fixed my problem but I can't even FTP to the F:\ drive because it says there isn't one connected... So I threw in Frosty the Snowmans Boot disc and the disc is running slow as well and is currently showing no F:\ drive either.

Any more thoughts?
Update!

So I was able to copy a whole new XBMC file onto my E:\ drive and that helped with the lag problem..l well most of it. Now it only lags when I go to click on file manager in dashboard. And off to the right it says F: Unavailable.
Sounds like you corrupted your HD. Do you use a large HD and perhaps forget to format in 32k clusters?

Please read xbox-scene.com for more details on this.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
My HD is only about 120gb... I'm pretty sure that was stock. Will read up on xbox-scene though. Thanks!
Stock xbox harddrives were around 10Gb. Did you check how much free space you had before FTPing files to your F Drive?
Yeah definitely had at least 30gb+. I guess 10gb sounds right. I had this xbox handed to me from a friend with the mod on it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC is Lagging after I FTPd some files over...0