TV Show Library Issue
Hello..

I'm at a loss here. I've just started using the TV Show Library and most of my shows are working just fine. But, for some reason I can't get it to find my Mythbusters episodes.. It finds the top level, but indicates 0 episodes.

Here is my file structure, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

TV -> Mythbusters -> S07E13 -> Mythbusters - S07E13.mkv

Could it be cause of the .mkv? But I have others that are working with it. Please help! Oo
from what I understand the source should be in the form of [TV Show] > [Season] > [Episode]

I think you need to remove that extra folder called Mythbusters and it should be alright.
rand0m_hero Wrote:from what I understand the source should be in the form of [TV Show] > [Season] > [Episode]

I think you need to remove that extra folder called Mythbusters and it should be alright.

Actually the second "Mythbusters" is part of the file name. The odd part about it is that my other shows seem to work fine with the same structure. Very odd.
in my opinion you have to put:

Mythbusters - season 7 - ep13 - (Mythbusters - S07E13.mkv)

inside ep13 you put the file i think that will work

try it Wink
Don't make things up.

With the default regexps, XBMC does not care what your folder structure is beyond:

1. the tvshow folder itself (to find the tvshow name)
2. the filename of the episode(s).

i.e.

TVShows/MythBusters/any/thing/you/like/we/don't/care/sothere s01e01.mkv

will work just fine.

If things aren't working, check the debug log.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok, I did figure it out. I had simply labled the episode incorrectly. Since I tried to give it an episode that didn't exist (checked theTVDB finally) it just didn't show up in the library.

I still think theTVDB is wrong about some of the season info, BUT it will only work if they match exactly..

Thanks for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Library Issue0