Is nobody compiling the current Windows SVNs anymore?
Hello,

unfortunately the 3rd Party SVN thread has been closed..(why ?), so (me at least) i dont know where to find precompiled Windows SVN snapshots anymore.

Is there another source for the above builds, or is nobody compiling them anymore, if so, why that Huh, how ro report bugs HuhHuh

PS: i read the post from kricker that for the moment he stops the building of SVN's, is there somebody else that could accomplish this Huh

Thankyou in Advance,
Konstantin
XBMC, Intel P4 3.0GHz with HT, 2GB RAM, ATI 3450 HDMI GPU
http://sshcs.com/xbmc/

unsupported by the devs though, so dont expect help.
Hello Neil,

thankyou very much !

But wasn't the closed thread(krickrers) unsuppotted either ?

Cheers,
Konstantin
zyxel13 Wrote:But wasn't the closed thread(krickrers) unsuppotted either ?

touche!
neil.j1983 Wrote:http://sshcs.com/xbmc/

unsupported by the devs though, so dont expect help.

thanks, will give it a shot, few annoying issues were introduced with camelot alpha, hope some might be fixed by now
The unofficial builders where asked to stop building from svn as we want to concentrate on our releases. Bug reports from any other than our alpha builds won't be accepted.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo, this makes sense. But a question/suggestions:

Do you guys have any internal goals of releasing a new official alpha/beta release every xx days/weeks? I think if folks knew that you were planning on making available an "official" alpha/beta release every Friday, or every 1st of the month, or every [fill in the blank], they/we might all be more apt to be more patient. And not only would you not need to worry about dealing with bug reports from SVN releases, but you also wouldn't need to worry about answering questions about when the next official build will be released.
Nope. Thats the freedom of an open source project Wink
It would be nice to have something like this but it's already a huge logistic to get builds for all ports on one day as we have rl work and living on different timezones. We could ofc say we build every Friday now but we dunno if this will be a next alpha or beta.
Looking at the daily bugs floating in it's most probably a new alpha Confused
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Hello Wiso,

4 my understanding, what do you mean with :
"Bug reports from any other than our alpha builds won't be accepted. "

Is the following a supported Alpha Build ?: 9.11 alpha1 r24368, if yes, then which builds will not be supported Huh

Cheers,
Konstantin
WiSo Wrote:The unofficial builders where asked to stop building from svn as we want to concentrate on our releases. Bug reports from any other than our alpha builds won't be accepted.

i'm happy, it fixed two bugs i had in camelot alpha1 Wink
A new alpha or beta will go out as soon as we're happy that we've fixed the most important bugs we know about.

I expect this to occur this coming weekend, if not sooner.

A new alpha or beta will go out as soon as we're happy that we've fixed the most important bugs we know about.

I expect this to occur this coming weekend, if not sooner.

zyxel13 Wrote:Is the following a supported Alpha Build ?: 9.11 alpha1 r24368
Nope. Our alpha release was build from a tag which was set with revision 24249:
http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/24249

This is the official build revision.
WiSo Wrote:Nope. Our alpha release was build from a tag which was set with revision 24249:
http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/24249

This is the official build revision.

That means, that at the moment all testing can or should be done with rev24249 ?
Yup, that would be our wish. Sure a lot of things are already fixed and we also look on other bug reports but to stay official please test with 24249 Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is nobody compiling the current Windows SVNs anymore?0