Renamer that supports media flagging
Hey all,
Looked on google and searched these forums but don't seem to be able to find a renamer application to rename movies to support media flagging.

e.g rename Title.2006.DVDRIP[mov].mkv to Title.bluray.1080p.x264.mkv

Any suggestions would be much appreciated and I apologize if there is a program poking me in the eye right now in the forums that I didn't see.

Thanks
except for source, all oter flags are directly finded by xbmc.
ppic Wrote:except for source, all oter flags are directly finded by xbmc.

Are they not found by XBMC via the name of the file as suggested by http://xbmc.org/theuni/2009/06/15/media-...g-support/

e.g. Transformers.1080.h264.dca.6.mkv ?

Looking for a simple program to rename my files in a menu rather than having to go rename>type it in.
Quote:the following bits of info are now natively extracted from the files themselves

from your link
ppic Wrote:
Quote:the following bits of info are now natively extracted from the files themselves
from your link

Natively extracted from the filenames.
no, from the file !
xbmc scan the file ! no need to put it in the filename or nfo as it was before
ppic Wrote:from your link

ppic Wrote:no, from the file !
xbmc scan the file ! no need to put it in the filename or nfo as it was before

Oh ok. I thought I didn't because there are a bunch of movies for me that are missing media flags ("?").
it will not show iso and rar files as you haven't play it.
for others, it could take some time to scan all your video.
Hello,
XBNE xbne can rename manually or automatically the video files by adding the Rip, the resolution (Audio & Video) and year. It can also move files in a single directory automatically. It renames and / or moves as the associated files (nfo, tbn, jpg, srt ...). Also it updates the database accordingly to XBMC.
Try it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renamer that supports media flagging0