New TV episodes doesn´t show
Hi.

I´ve been running XMBC for a couple of months now and everything was working fine until yesterday. All of a sudden new episodes added to the correct folder wasn´t found anymore by XBMC. If i choose to look in after the file i could find it but not in the library.

Tried to instal/uninstal a couple of times but it wount work anymore.
I´ve tried to go in under settings and added the TV folder, marked it as TV-shows but still XBMC won´t find anyting in it!
The strange thing is that my movies (which are under a separate sektion) works perfect and I haven´t changed anything in the settings.

Any sugestions to what I should do? It´s really frustrating when it workd and then BAM, it just didn´t!
See the homepage.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

TheTVdb.com is down.

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61561
Yes I noticed that but is that really whats causing my problem?
1. I´m using IMDB as a TV scraper.
2. Shouldn´t my new episodes show but without info? As it is now they aren´t shown at all.

If in fact it is thetvdb.com that causes this problem I´m sorry for this thread but I didn´t see the conection.
mine will not update regardless, i have to browse in file mode and get info manually, then they appear in library
coolasice Wrote:mine will not update regardless, i have to browse in file mode and get info manually, then they appear in library

Mine didn´t even do that. I could go inte file view and choose the new episode as favorites or add it to library but nothing happened.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New TV episodes doesn´t show0