[MOD] Fanart view with Extrathumbs
Added my usual things (larger poster and extra thumbs).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=37JJPDF4

I like it....great job.Big Grin
Thanks man, where can we get is ?
Hi

I´m using Beta for Camelot and trying to use this mod.
However, when I go to the my Movies library, the thumbs appears on the right side of the screen, but the left side of the movie plot is over the film cover and the back gray panel is not appears.

I´m on work right now and can´t post the screen.
If it´s a know behaviour, I wanna correct this on my Camelot. If not, I´ll be back with screenshot.

ps.: XBMC.log show no errors neither of warning.

Thanx !
mnegrisoli Wrote:Hi

I´m using Beta for Camelot and trying to use this mod.
However, when I go to the my Movies library, the thumbs appears on the right side of the screen, but the left side of the movie plot is over the film cover and the back gray panel is not appears.

I´m on work right now and can´t post the screen.
If it´s a know behaviour, I wanna correct this on my Camelot. If not, I´ll be back with screenshot.

ps.: XBMC.log show no errors neither of warning.

Thanx !

I updated the link, try again please.
igotdvds Wrote:I updated the link, try again please.

Awesome ! It's working now !

Pretty cool mod !

Thanx !
Just a few things:

First of all, thank you for this killer MOD Big Grin

Second, None of my movies are scraping MPAA info... is that normal (your screen shot above has it)

And lastly, is there a MOD like this one for Mediastream Redux?

Thank you!
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:Just a few things:

First of all, thank you for this killer MOD Big Grin

Second, None of my movies are scraping MPAA info... is that normal (your screen shot above has it)

And lastly, is there a MOD like this one for Mediastream Redux?

Thank you!

Ember Media Manager should scrape it, if not there is a place to choose it within Ember.

@ Media Stream, IDK.
Any chance you could make this mod for Transparency? Looks really good Smile

P.S. I am using EMM and now everything is fixed as far as MPAA and other flags Cool
I love my Mac Mini :;):
looks great. I already have modded xml files in my system. can you tell us what code you changed so that we can just add it to our xml files along with the images?
Would like to know which files to change aswell, I like what you've done but want to try and remove the poster on the left side but have no idea where to even start
maybe this is a stupid question, but you have on the right side some screenshots from the movie I have nothing there. How can I get some screenshots there ?? :confused2:
An Thanx for the mod Laugh
hallohome Wrote:maybe this is a stupid question, but you have on the right side some screenshots from the movie I have nothing there. How can I get some screenshots there ?? :confused2:
An Thanx for the mod Laugh

download thumber1.2 it generates multiple thumbnails for your movies.

(make sure you exclude the foldername "extrathumbs" if you are using MIP)
For my question: I beleive I've read it was possible to have the info in this view appear by pressing up (or down). unfortunately I dont know how to make this happen.
@Louike Thanx, that is a nice tool for Thumbs.

But now I have a new problem:
In XBMC was a bug about DVD Playback. It is now Fixed "http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8026" when I klick the Play button on home a menu opens and you can eject the DVD. After copying this mod the menu is gone, @igotdvds do I realy need all the files inside the archive ?? Or can you patch it to work with the latest svn ?? or can I mod the files to work with latest svn myself ?? thanx in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Fanart view with Extrathumbs2