TV-Shows: Number of total episodes vs episodes viewed
Hi all...

I want to know if there's a chance to add this feature to the skin, which is present in MediaStream. Basically, while browsing the tv-shows library, you can quickly check the total of episodes of a tv-shows and how many of them are viewed. You can check what I'm talking about on this image http://www.teamrazorfish.co.uk/mediastre...fanart.png

Thanks...
That was actually working in the confluence skin for some time. However it stopped working in recent svn versions. Huh
I did some research about this and it does not seem related to the skin at all but some of the changes in changeset 27197. I guess you have selected the "ignore the when sorting" in your preferences (like me) and are hit by this.

I've created a ticket with the problem.
pilluli Wrote:I did some research about this and it does not seem related to the skin at all but some of the changes in changeset 27197. I guess you have selected the "ignore the when sorting" in your preferences (like me) and are hit by this.

I've created a ticket with the problem.

Thank you very much for tracking this... hope someone could help us...
I think spiff already fixed it in SVN! That's what I call a fast fix. Laugh
I too am having this problem. That view from mediastream is perfect, but all i can get is a view total episodes and that tick next to them. Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV-Shows: Number of total episodes vs episodes viewed0