• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.06
scarfa, would it be possible to add a seperate category for HD-Movies in your final release like in the "MikotoBuild"-Mod? In this Mod the HD-Category uses a smart playlist.
THX and i'm curious to see the new release for Dharma. Smile
How is coming the update, scarfa ? Do you need some guinea pigs for tests ? Can't wait for the update.
reFocus - Simply the best
Great work. Best skin, not just for xbmc, but best media skin ive seen on any platform. ATV, MediaPortal, WD Live, XBMC, MCE.

I just applied it to my Dharma XBMCLive (Zotac HD-ID11 w/16GB SD card). I see in the screenshots, the movie information is shown on when selecting a movie. My screens look exactly the same, but no movie information is showing however, if I right click and go to movie information, its all there. Any ideas? I did some search and googling, no luck. Not a deal breaker, but def a nice to have.

Edit: By movie information, I mean JUST the plot. I have played with the plot switch, no luck.
punker Wrote:Great work. Best skin, not just for xbmc, but best media skin ive seen on any platform. ATV, MediaPortal, WD Live, XBMC, MCE.

I just applied it to my Dharma XBMCLive (Zotac HD-ID11 w/16GB SD card). I see in the screenshots, the movie information is shown on when selecting a movie. My screens look exactly the same, but no movie information is showing however, if I right click and go to movie information, its all there. Any ideas? I did some search and googling, no luck. Not a deal breaker, but def a nice to have.

Edit: By movie information, I mean JUST the plot. I have played with the plot switch, no luck.

There are several types of views. Try some out. I think its the left button to get the view menu. Ya gotta play around with it and use combinations of views.
Yeah, i tried all of the views. They all do the same thing, just show basic information but no plot. The plot area is just empty.
punker Wrote:Yeah, i tried all of the views. They all do the same thing, just show basic information but no plot. The plot area is just empty.

You need to turn on "show full plot" in the view options. Its the second icon on the menu bar.
punker Wrote:Yeah, i tried all of the views. They all do the same thing, just show basic information but no plot. The plot area is just empty.

It works, I use it. Play around some more. You're just overlooking it.
Yep, i'd have to agree with needtotest... The main thing this skin needs is to be sped up, have thumbnails/posters load in the background, faster transitioning etc... Maybe even Home Cinema plugin support? custom playlists as start menu entries as well?
Thanks guys. You were all correct. I was overlooking the feature!! Rock and rolling now.
loggio Wrote:Yep, i'd have to agree with needtotest... The main thing this skin needs is to be sped up, have thumbnails/posters load in the background, faster transitioning etc... Maybe even Home Cinema plugin support? custom playlists as start menu entries as well?

You can easily tweak the transition time. I set mine way down.
Hi,
i downloaded latest version of Rapier !! but when i want to install in XMBC i get error .
when i read forum i see this skin only for Qualar MOD .
sorry but i don't know what is Qualar MOD !!
can you tell me about Qualar MOD ??
thanks and sorry for my bad english !!
Hi Scarfa, I miss your skin in 10.0. Can you please some updates of any new release of the skin? Any probable ETA? Or the skin is dead?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Hi Scarfa, I miss your skin in 10.0. Can you please some updates of any new release of the skin? Any probable ETA? Or the skin is dead?

+1

Best skin by a country mile, an update would be brilliant
Quote:Originally Posted by bandelguy
Hi Scarfa, I miss your skin in 10.0. Can you please some updates of any new release of the skin? Any probable ETA? Or the skin is dead?

+2

Great skin. Only other one that comes close to it is "Fusion", but this is a work in progress for 10.0 and still has a fair bit to be done to complete it.
bandelguy Wrote:Hi Scarfa, I miss your skin in 10.0. Can you please some updates of any new release of the skin? Any probable ETA? Or the skin is dead?

Not dead, the plan is to have a beta out sometime this month. Fingers crossed! Big Grin
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.060