• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.06
Hello!

I have a two qusetions.
First, this green rectangle is OK, but the red rencagles are not.
Where the hell are these strings?!
I'm storing everything in Cyrillic, but the letters are in Latin?!

Second.
Why are letters crazy?!
I saved everything as it should be, but... Look at the picture:
On the first image, the ones in the red rectangle are images. They are stored in skinfolder/images/homecategories/focused and unfocused respectively.

The other issues, no idea.
filigran Wrote:On the first image, the ones in the red rectangle are images. They are stored in skinfolder/images/homecategories/focused and unfocused respectively.

The other issues, no idea.

Is possible to change (ENG/SERBIAN LATIN/SERBIAN CYRILLIC)
MAIN to GLAVNO and ГЛАВНО
MOVIES to FILMOVI and ФИЛМОВИ
MUSIC to MUZIKA and МУЗИКА
PICTURES to SLIKE and СЛИКЕ
Programs to PROGRAMI and ПРОГРАМИ
SYSTEM to SISTEM and СИСТЕМ
TV SHOWS to TV SERIJE and TV СЕРИЈЕ
VIDEOS to VIDEO KLIPOVI and ВИДЕО КЛИПОВИ
?

My friend and I creating a Serbian Cyrllic and Latin translation of whole XBMC and of (almast) all skins.
BTW. This is the official flag of Republic of Serbia Image, not this one Image.

Feel free to download it and use in your skin.
BrackoNe Wrote:Is possible to change (ENG/SERBIAN LATIN/SERBIAN CYRILLIC)
MAIN to GLAVNO and ГЛАВНО
MOVIES to FILMOVI and ФИЛМОВИ
MUSIC to MUZIKA and МУЗИКА
PICTURES to SLIKE and СЛИКЕ
Programs to PROGRAMI and ПРОГРАМИ
SYSTEM to SISTEM and СИСТЕМ
TV SHOWS to TV SERIJE and TV СЕРИЈЕ
VIDEOS to VIDEO KLIPOVI and ВИДЕО КЛИПОВИ
?

My friend and I creating a Serbian Cyrllic and Latin translation of whole XBMC and of (almast) all skins.

Look in the homecategories folder. Create new images (in photoshop or wherever) and save them with the same names. If I recall correctly it uses the language of your XBMC, so only the images for your specific language need to be altered. Have a look in the directory, you'll get the idea.
But I do not have PSD file.
May somebody send me an original PSD file, and I will edit it.
After we check everything, we will upload here, and the author will be able to update skin files.

Is it OK?
Can anyone tell me what font was used for the home text icons? (IE TV SHOWS/MOVIES/PROGRAMS etc??) Or can anyone create the focus and nofocus for Hulu and MLB.TV? Id like to match it exactly.

Thanks
John
jbalicki10 Wrote:Can anyone tell me what font was used for the home text icons? (IE TV SHOWS/MOVIES/PROGRAMS etc??) Or can anyone create the focus and nofocus for Hulu and MLB.TV? Id like to match it exactly.

Thanks
John

I made (for the first hand) something with Arial, but with no reflection.

It's not so good, I am waiting for PSD too.
scarfa Wrote:If someone who is up to date with these forums and is familiar with Rapier can compile a list of the known bugs that have been reported and also requests that are reasonable, It'll greatly help me get the ball rolling on an update.

I tried compiling a list, there might be stuff missing (also because of the lightning strike), stuff might be unclear, resolved, incorrect, duplicated or whatever, just trying to help out Smile

Bugs

- Top bar color will not change to blue or dark black, only grey and white.
- Wallpapers/backgrounds extend behind top & bottom bars
- TvShows, Info View with poster view selected: although the focus is on the list, it looks like its not:
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3027/...ot000w.png
- The movie plot scroll to next page is wrong, can't scroll to the right line. This because use the same spincontrol(id="61") for diferent textboxes not have the same lines:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=486...stcount=73
- Can't shuffle videos that are queued; when you go to "now playing" and click on "shuffle" nothing happens at all

Requests

- Move the subtitle delay window, it now overlaps the subtitles so you can't see the result of changing the delay
- When you are listing episodes of a TV show, if you are using the "List info 2" view and "Classic list" style, it would be great to have the fanart replaced by the screenshot of the current episode
- TV Shows - Already watched checkbox is missing from "List info 2" in "Classic list" style
- Movies and TV Shows: add the banner list (containing the dvd cover thumbnails) of the 'info list 2' view to the 'list' view, both for Movies and TV Shows
- TV Shows: show episode banners/posters in the episode list views
- When playing music, don't replace the weather icon in the top bar with the music playing icon, add the icon
- Rapier skin for the Apple Movie Trailers script
- List Info View 2,5: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66266
- Dynamic HomeBackround picture: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68417
- Kiosk mode
- Language Flag
- Subtitle flag
- Use existing fanart for backgrounds
- Recently Added Movies and TV Shows on home screen
- Fanart in info while in wall view
- last.fm support for the buttons "love" and "hate"
- Scrolling the wallview vertically and not horizontally
- In the movies information, possibility to see actors thumbs. now only names are displayed
- In the wall view, possibility to add more movies displayed
- Add a news wall view
- Add List Info 2 to season list
- Extra button to the video info dialog for the Home Theater Experience
We are waiting for some answers few weeks, and nobody answering... Sad

Your requests are really good. :thumb up:
I don't see the media flags anywhere except when I bring up the information when actually playing a movie.
That is, when I go into the Movies-menu, there are no media flags there. Same thing with TV Shows.
Is this just a setting I've managed to miss? They're right there on the screenshots on the first post in this thread...
BrackoNe Wrote:I made (for the first hand) something with Arial, but with no reflection.

It's not so good, I am waiting for PSD too.

anyone find any?
i'm requesting the PSD or font too. very good skin btw!
I have created swedish "weather" and "trailers" images by doing it the 'easy' way: I opened the existing files, for my language, that had the letters i was looking for (like for trailers, for english, I would use the T from TV-shows, the A, E, L and R from General etc.), in an image editor and just started cut'n'paste and moving around to get the proper spacing and centering. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for me.
Here are my two images:

the trailers image:

the weather image (swedish):

there are of course nonfocused images too, but they use the same logic, so...

If you prefer doing them yourself, I think the font is something like Futura No 2:
http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/futura-...o2-d-bold/
Still gotta get the reflection and the gradient right though.

Upload an image to what the font, here: http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ - that's the closest match I get. Still think my way is the easiest though. Good luck. Smile
It's funny that we are trying to help in making this skin (to create it much better), and the author do not have any psd's and do not posting anything?!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.060