Yarssr problem?
i uploaded the yarssr to my xbox after editing the feedlist.xml file. now, i am not 100% sure how to run this. i thought i just goto the scripts part and choose yarssr.py, but it oes nothing. it says that it is running then does nothing, just has (running) and that goes away after i runs. is it because i am using ntsc or not? i get a few errors on the screen when i hit (i think) the white button on the controller, but no idea how to get that over here. if anyone can help, that would be great, thanks. btw, i am running latest xbmc and python.
i cannot seem to get it to load either.
most likely you made a mistake in the the feedlist.xml file.
try going over it again
after u save the file open the file in explorer by right clicking it then open with explorer.
explorer will tell you if there is an error in the file.
dang you are good man. mine was screwing up with the halo 2 player stats from bungie.

anyone know hot to get this to work?
http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo2rss.ash...2120563510

ie says: a semi colon character was expected. error processing resource 'file:///x:/x-box/xbmc/xbmc/scripts/yarssr/feedlist.xml'. line 16, position 63
(phatheadwrx @ nov. 12 2004,05:08 Wrote:dang you are good man. mine was screwing up with the halo 2 player stats from bungie.

anyone know hot to get this to work?
http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo2rss.ash...2120563510

ie says: a semi colon character was expected. error processing resource 'file:///x:/x-box/xbmc/xbmc/scripts/yarssr/feedlist.xml'. line 16, position 63
i had no problem to open this in firefox... i haven´t test it in yarssr yet.
Livingroom: MacMini Mid summer 2010 4Gb RAM HDMI to Pioneer PDP-434 Plasma 1080i
Kitchen: one xbox 1.1 executer 2.3 chip 120 GB in HD 720p mode
Bedroom: Computer Intel Quad 9400, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX260, Vista Ultimate 64, Ubuntu 10.10
(nianhbg @ nov. 12 2004,07:43 Wrote:i had no problem to open this in firefox... i haven´t test it in yarssr yet.
i can open that link in ie also, just when i put it in the feedlist.xml and try and open that is the error i get.

oh well i guess it just will not work.  no halo 2 stats on xmbc  Image   i'll live

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yarssr problem?0