[RELEASE] Hattrick Live (Script)
Thumbs Up 
For all of you who play Hattrick, just like me, and are tired of running back and forth between the TV and your PC because you want to keep up with your Hattrick game while watching a movie, just like me: here is a script that shows the status of your game, in XBMC.

Features:
  • Shows a notification on every goal scored
  • Shows a notification on kick-off, half-time, extra time, penalty shootout and final score
  • Keeps track of all games in Hattrick's live game list

Current limitations:
  • No means to edit Hattrick's live game list through the XBMC GUI - you need to do that through the Hattrick website
  • Youth games not supported yet
  • If you exit XBMC without ending the Hattrick Live script and you try top start the script when you launched XBCM again, the script will tell you that it is already running. In that case, you need to abort and restart the script.

You can grab the script here. To install, just unzip it in your Scripts folder. Before you use it, you will need to fill in your Hattrick credentials in the script's Settings page.

If you like the script, please leave a message in my Hattrick guestbook. My team is Real Dynamo Smurfen F.C., team ID: 506056. And if you really really really like it ... Well, there are still a few rare countries that I would like to host for a friendly game Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Hattrick Live (Script)0