[MAC] XBMC for Mac suspend / unsuspend functionality not quite working as it should?
Question 
Hey everyone,

One quick question. I use a mac mini for my front end and love the experience. The only thing that does not go smoothly happens when its coming out of suspend. I say this because each time it does I see the mouse pointer on top of XBMC. I often have to grab a mouse and click on to XBMC to make the pointer disappear. Am I missing something in settings or is there a way to configure around this that I am not seeing?

Thanks in advance
quotaholic
A F'n Roku, cant wait to build a ryzen.
quotaholic Wrote:Hey everyone,

One quick question. I use a mac mini for my front end and love the experience. The only thing that does not go smoothly happens when its coming out of suspend. I say this because each time it does I see the mouse pointer on top of XBMC. I often have to grab a mouse and click on to XBMC to make the pointer disappear. Am I missing something in settings or is there a way to configure around this that I am not seeing?

Thanks in advance
quotaholic

How about a version number for xbmc ? For all we know you are running an ancient version.
Sorry for the lack of info. I am running 9.11 R26018 with Raiper skin and the mod that allows wall view.
A F'n Roku, cant wait to build a ryzen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] XBMC for Mac suspend / unsuspend functionality not quite working as it should?0