Xperience Mod Help
Hi Guys,

New to XBMC and Skinning (Running on iMac). Really impressed with your skin out of them all, have tried Plex, Boxee other XBMC skins on so far yours is superior.

I've began a few mods that I personally liked and I was wondering if you had a rough date of when you'll be releasing the next Beta? I am just asking because I wanted to know how much effort to put into this version if it will be changing.

So far I've tweaked Colours, Backgrounds, New Icons, Have modded the Weather home panel to show the latest weather icon.

What i'd like to do now is have 'Recently Played Albums' display when pressing up on the Music panel rather than 'Recenlty Added'. I know it's a playlist so around somewhere but I just can find the XML?

Also, where do I change the File icons once in the MusicNav - like Top 100?

Thanks!
As far as I know you cannot display recently played albums on the homescreen unless you mod the recently added script which gets the information directly out of the sql database.

The file icons are in media/, e.g. defaultmusictop100.png.
Don't have a date, but I wouldn't imagine it would be too much longer, and there are quite a few changes so I would hold off on modifying too much before Beta2 hits.

If I had to guess I'd say in the next couple weeks. By the end of Feb at max.
Oh goodie can't wait for beta2Big Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Yeah so many things have changed (and still doing so) with the current version of Xperience that any mods are gonna need some work to adjust.
wow, love your screenshot. When you are finished, you should release your 'theme', you'll make many people happy Wink
I really like the colour tweaks and background.
Thanks for the feedback - gonna wait till the next beta version before going to far with this version. Will happily share anything decent.
I'd love to get my hands on the full set of textures to play with. Will it be released soon?
Just extract the xpr with xpr express.
I'm a mac user, could dust off my Parallels and get XP fired up. It will hurt though Smile

On another note, do you think a menu like the screenshot could be possible?

Yes (without the blur), but it will not work optimal if you want to have it exactly like it's on the xbox. Tried it in my mod but got back to a better working solution with a wraplist using itemlayout and focusedlayout.

Looks like that:
Hey black how's your mod coming along, as it would look good combined with what i
have been changing in the night theme... me want's please
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I have no time at the moment and I don't think the release will be soon.
Hey, jam_uk how is your version going? Are you still working on it?
And black, would you mind sharing the not finished part of your mod? I love the design and so I thought because you can't work that much on it right now you I might want to use the unfinished version Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Mod Help0